The Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

I’d believe we will be big players in FA & aggressive Robinson is a poker player & does things on the DL... just look at the signs guys, Robinson knows we have to be better than last yr, he knows the franchise is a reflection of his decision making, from talking the owner into firing a HC who had 2 back to back winning seasons & got us a playoff birth & win. We’re not bout to be sitting on 60 plus million in cap space to only take the conservative approach. I believe if it’s a guy they want & believe can be a game changer they’ll make a big offer. Also factor in our division will be much tougher next season.

As far as I am concerned Avery Williamson and Quinton Spain are as good as gone. Williamson is terrible in coverage and it is a passing league. Spain is not a zone blocking fit.

I will be shocked if the Titans don't sign Nigel Bradham. I think he fits perfectly with what we need at ILB and excels in coverage. Gut feeling Bradham is going to be one of the guys the Titans sign. That being said he could also be the biggest name they do sign. I don't see us signing Watkins or Robinson.

Cannot wait to see what happens.

12 minutes ago, Titansfan_13 said:

It didn't. How do I get the tweet itself to show?

Looks like what's causing the issue is the ?s=19 at the end of the url, which is a timestamp(or at least that's the url code for a timestamp on youtube. assume it's the same on twitter?). So any time you want to post a twitter link to embed make sure it's exactly like that link you posted above, just nothing after the long line of numbers.

20 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I'm going to be so underwhelmed when we resign Kline, Daquan and Avery and get Spain back on a tender

Kline is a must sign, IMO. With us most likely looking at a lot more zone blocking, he's the perfect fit. Plus we need someone to play RT while Conklin is out.

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

I'm going to be so underwhelmed when we resign Kline, Daquan and Avery and get Spain back on a tender

I mean if we got Avery back at the reported offer we made him or something like 4 years and $16M, I'd take that. He's not worth $7M to us, but $3M or $4M? Sign me up. Same with Spain, if we get him at a bargain bin price and bring in competition, I'm game. 

I am a bit concerned that they'll overpay Kline though. Let him hit the market and see if he'll let us match.

To those above earlier, anything after the "?" in a URL is called a query string. So "?s=19" is their query string where s is the name of the parameter variable and 19 is the value of that variable. S is a named variable and can mean anything in the context of their web application. 

Archived