The Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

14 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

So when is Suh visiting? I assume he already visited the Saints.

I just read that he's currently having dinner with the Saints brass in New Orleans. I read that he visits Nashville tomorrow, with the Sylvester Williams deadline looming on Sunday.

14 minutes ago, TwoToneBlue said:

Packers owning the Bears in the offseason too lol

The Bears were especially foolish by letting it out that they were going to match immediately. The least they could have done was let Green Bay sit on the $15 million or so for the next five days before matching it.

4 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I think we're just content with who we have in the secondary now. Top 4 CBs Butler/Ryan/Jackson/Sims(Smith as the 5th?) and Byard and Cyprien as our starting safeties. Need depth for sure though.

Yeah, I wasn't all that optimistic about us making a move for Mathieu, especially since Pees has traditionally had an actual strong safety in his secondary. Still wish we'd target Eric Reid, but alas, we'll probably be stuck with Cyprien. Hopefully he can be hidden by having four quality pieces around him.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Yeah, I wasn't all that optimistic about us making a move for Mathieu, especially since Pees has traditionally had an actual strong safety in his secondary. Still wish we'd target Eric Reid, but alas, we'll probably be stuck with Cyprien. Hopefully he can be hidden by having four quality pieces around him.

Pollard had a decent amount of success in Pees system. Cyprien is somewhat similar as a player.

Archived