Titans Head Coaching Search 2018

KingTitan

I would love the 4-3 back in Tennessee. We have the current players for the DL. Just need some fast instinctive LBs. Brown has speed but not sure on the instincts. Which is why I’d love to draft Smith or Edmunds but I don’t think they’d be around at 25. Also I find it odd we haven’t seen any comments from the players.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

Just now, imDelusional said:

Great problem to have though and at least theoretically we would be able to keep his system mostly in place if we lost him.

Yeah I think this where we want to be. 

Be a team so successful that people keep coming after our players and staff. 

5 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Sure but at least lay the blueprint for whoever on his staff we promote to OC

that's fair. my fear would be more years of constantly shifting offensive systems but i guess if he's good enough to get stolen away after one year we'd do something to keep his system in place.

Just now, deeluxx3 said:

Can we just take a moment to discuss the cojones it took for Jonny Rob -- who autocorrect made it say I called "spineless" earlier -- to make this decision? How many NFL teams would fire MM if they were in our shoes?

Not many. 

"In Jon I trust"

I watched a couple interviews WIlks had in the past and I really like him. Seems like a guy our players would love and play hard for.

Im really getting on board with him! Glad we got him coming in for a interview! 

Also if we switch to a 4-3 (Which im starting to really like the idea) do you think Dodd would be able to make it on the field and actually make some plays?

• Like 2