Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

18 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Looks like he's playing well for you, I certainly didn't anticipate that, especially after an unimpressive rookie season. The talent is there, just wasn't sure his production would follow.

He finished his rookie year pretty strong and was ranked #15 among RBs per PFF's grades and #18 per FO's DVOA. Plus there's obviously more than production that goes into Nacho's hidden ratings, Mixon being a 2nd round pick and thus having great physical attributes definitely comes into play somewhere.

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:
1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Looks like he's playing well for you, I certainly didn't anticipate that, especially after an unimpressive rookie season. The talent is there, just wasn't sure his production would follow.

He finished his rookie year pretty strong and was ranked #15 among RBs per PFF's grades and #18 per FO's DVOA. Plus there's obviously more than production that goes into Nacho's hidden ratings, Mixon being a 2nd round pick and thus having great physical attributes definitely comes into play somewhere.

Oh for sure I loved him coming out of the draft, which is why I picked him up last year, and I know he had some nice metrics (though pure grades from PFF means squat), but his 3.5 ypc average scared me off from considering keeping him for 1 tag. Glad to see him working out for you though.

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

Get outta here. Let's bet 10k right now that the Rams get farther despite playing in a loaded Division. Let's go baby..

I'll fly you out here or I fly to you.. And we sit next to each other with money in hand ready to pay up.

Easiest money I'd make all year.

Owner of a 5-4 team with no draft picks and a career sub .500 win percentage outchea talking smack. What a world we live in.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Owner of a 5-4 team with no draft picks and a career sub .500 win percentage outchea talking smack. What a world we live in.

Hey. It took me 3 minutes to see if you were talking bout me

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

And you have the biggest mouth of anyone and have done zip are about zip and haven’t won zip! 

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

Broke boy 

It sucks knowing I could have possibly gotten even more for odell if he happens to get traded to y'all 

1 hour ago, Gmen4ev said:

But I'll take my "not even elite" cb and 4 firsts 

Chris Harris is no longer elite bud.

White

Peters

Peterson 

Lattimore 

Hayward

Ramsey

Bouye 

Sorry bby. He’s not better than those guys.

Even Talib had a better season 

7 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Chris Harris is no longer elite bud.

White

Peters

Peterson 

Lattimore 

Hayward

Ramsey

Bouye 

Sorry bby. He’s not better than those guys.

Even Talib had a better season 

Lol.

Fine I'll take my elite cb in white and the supposed "near elite" cb in Harris 

• Like 1