Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

3 hours ago, El ramster said:

No why. He wasn't going to keep Rak.. Why!!!?!?!?! Why!! And Pouncey> Rak yet you only offered  me a 6th..

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :( 

One player is at a much more important position. One player is better than the other. One player was probably the best at his position on his way to the draft. And he would've gone in the second, at worst.

19 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

One player is at a much more important position. One player is better than the other. One player was probably the best at his position on his way to the draft. And he would've gone in the second, at worst.

You got a nice deal to swing at least something for Orakpo. PSID gets more talent on that roster, probably could have swung for a lower pick but all around both teams got what they want.

54 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Pouncey >>>>>>>>>>> Rak both as a player and a position of value.

Pouncey will go in the first hands down. How did he offer me a 6th? But yet you got him to a 3rd? Dunno.

I didn't push him as it was a good counter by him and i could have moved up. But dang a 3rd is a over pay for a dude

you weren't going to keep.

Edited by El ramster

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

Are you going to argue that a center is more important than a pass rusher?

You Act like if pass rushers were rare to find 

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

Are you going to argue that a center is more important than a pass rusher?

28 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Orakpo sucks in real life. I doubt he gets double digit sacks.

He had 10 sacks in the sim for me last season. One of the NFL seasons affecting his rating was a .5 sack season. That's gone now. I'd be shocked if he didn't have at least 10 sacks in the sim for at least the next two seasons.

19 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

He had 10 sacks in the sim for me last season. One of the NFL seasons affecting his rating was a .5 sack season. That's gone now. I'd be shocked if he didn't have at least 10 sacks in the sim for at least the next two seasons.

I can't imagine how. He's broken 10 sacks in the NFL once in what? 4 seasons?