Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

7 hours ago, El ramster said:

GMen the type of man who shoots up places and lives with his mum. 

I'm the mod of this here forum and I'm giving you a warning that next time you get this hot I will actually give you a warning (I'm not actually going to bring it up to Webby). Call it a warning warning. I know people tend to get hot with trash talk and that's okay but gotta be careful not to cross the line.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I just realized I forgot to offer international games this season.

....Woops. They'll be back for Season 16.*

* If I remember this time.

It's alright. Pwn would have won and I'd be mad 

3 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm the mod of this here forum and I'm giving you a warning that next time you get this hot I will actually give you a warning (I'm not actually going to bring it up to Webby). Call it a warning warning. I know people tend to get hot with trash talk and that's okay but gotta be careful not to cross the line.

I get it. But Pwn and Gstring talk so much smack it gets pretty aids! I have no filter but I’ll try... These guys are just relentless but now they’re In shock... My bad I guess. I’ll try and post less but what can I say I shoot back with .50 caliber. 

45 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Seriously it's funny at this point 

I know Harper in real

life. My mans is married down south and has no time with foolishness. I asked mookie if he was Harper because they’re so identical on how they run their teams but nah. Harper has no time he’s married to a beauty of a souther Bella with a deep country accent! He’s probably in a Luke Bryant concert atm. 

Leaves my mans alone! Mookie is a poor Boston fan whose going to cry this post season and his teams hold 2 Ls. 

12 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I get it. But Pwn and Gstring talk so much smack it gets pretty aids! I have no filter but I’ll try... These guys are just relentless but now they’re In shock... My bad I guess. I’ll try and post less but what can I say I shoot back with .50 caliber. 

I'm cool with the jabs about my car and lack of social life. Those are funny. School shootings aren't.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I know Harper in real

life. My mans is married down south and has no time with foolishness. I asked mookie if he was Harper because they’re so identical on how they run their teams but nah. Harper has no time he’s married to a beauty of a souther Bella with a deep country accent! He’s probably in a Luke Bryant concert atm. 

Leaves my mans alone! Mookie is a poor Boston fan whose going to cry this post season and his teams hold 2 Ls. 

I don't believe you