Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

Q4, 0:48, 3rd & 3 on the RJ 34: Carson Palmer passes to the middle of the field and completes to Melvin Gordon for 15 yards. Fumble on the play, forced by Trumaine Johnson, recovered by Melvin Gordon, who runs for 19 yards. Touchdown. Justin Tucker's extra point good.

Q4, 0:38: Justin Tucker's kick through the back of the RJ endzone. Touchback.

Possession now belongs to the Rio de Janeiro Pirates Current score is Rio de Janeiro Pirates 22, Baltimore Ravens 23.

Yup. Pretty much sums up my season. Not sure why my team is hated but oh well.

Gg @ravens5520

3 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

How does the Pro Bowl ballot look again @TheKillerNacho? Is it just a basic starting lineup aka 1 QB, 2 HB etc.

• Owners can submit a ballot with three selections at every position (including Returner), for each conference. Your first selection will receive 3 votes, your second selection will be worth 2 votes, and the last will be worth 1.
  • After the voting period, the final tallies will be posted.
  • In the event of a tie, a random number generator to determine who gets in.
  • On even seasons, Cheesy runs a 4-3 defense and Salsa runs a 3-4 defense. On odd years, Cheesy runs a 3-4 defense and Salsa runs a 4-3 defense.
  • The Head Coach for each conference will be the coach of that conference's highest seeded team. The Coordinators will be the coordinators of the team with the best yardage statistics of Offense, Defense, and Special Teams.

Demaryius Thomas [16 GS]: 103 receptions for 1,275 yards (12.38 YPR, 40 LNG), 10 touchdowns, 3 drops.

DeAndre Hopkins [16 GS]: 83 receptions for 1,330 yards (16.02 YPR, 67 LNG), 12 touchdowns, 3 drops.

Alshon Jeffery [16 GS]: 95 receptions for 1,310 yards (13.79 YPR, 29 LNG), 9 touchdowns, 2 drops.

That's 3 receivers with better seasons than Allen. And that's just from our division, I haven't even gotten to the other division within the conference yet.

Keenan Allen [16 GS]: 103 receptions for 1,312 yards (12.74 YPR, 37 LNG), 5 touchdowns, 3 drops, 3 fumbles.

Appreciate the league Nacho and another great season, even if the end results weren't what I was hoping for.

Late game RNG shinanegans are tough to swallow, especially when you lose on an overtime bomb and last minute forced fumble advance (by the same guy who fumbled!?!?!) for touchdowns in 2 of the last 3 weeks.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Appreciate the league Nacho and another great season, even if the end results weren't what I was hoping for.

Late game RNG shinanegans are tough to swallow, especially when you lose on an overtime bomb and last minute forced fumble advance (by the same guy who fumbled!?!?!) for touchdowns in 2 of the last 3 weeks.

On the bright side, those two late-game fumble-recovery losses advanced your draft position for season 16 by like 5 places.