Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

34 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

How in the world did you have Gronk third? Maybe I missed something but he was my clear #1.

Tight Ends
Delanie Walker [16 GS]: 83 receptions for 986 yards (11.88 YPR, 37 LNG), 5 touchdowns, 3 drops, 2 fumbles. 16 pancakes.
Travis Kelce [16 GS]: 85 receptions for 980 yards (11.53 YPR, 32 LNG), 5 touchdowns, 3 drops. 9 pancakes.
Rob Gronkowski [16 GS]: 96 receptions for 1,109 yards (11.55 YPR, 37 LNG), 5 touchdowns, 2 drops, 4 fumbles. 6 pancakes.

Felt that Delanie having 2 less fumbles and 10 more pancakes gave him an edge over a 123 yard difference imo. And then having 4 fumbles vs 0 for Kelce also swayed me. But I can totally understand why folks would vote Gronk first, in terms of receiving he was on a higher level.

I did accidentally make one homer ranking over another but I corrected it for my final submission. 

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Lemme guess, he went full ballot on his team?

No . 

He said. "I want all my guys" (or something like that)

If he would have just pmd me his depth chart with filler players behind them I would have counted it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

No . 

He said. "I want all my guys" (or something like that)

If he would have just pmd me his depth chart with filler players behind them I would have counted it.

That makes no sense. It’s your job to get the messages. I said I was without a laptop like 4 times and I’m busy with work. Can you not help a person out with a simple task? Is that too much to ask? Or wait let me look cool like a bully and not count it? 

15 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Also DJ was robbed wtf 

4-3 Inside Linebackers
Derrick Johnson [16 GS]: 123 tackles (21 stuffs), 4 coverages, 4 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 1 recovery.
Bobby Wagner [16 GS]: 106 tackles (7 stuffs), 9 coverages, 6 sacks, 1 interception, 4 forced fumbles, 1 recovery.
Benardrick McKinney [16 GS]: 94 tackles (15 stuffs), 9 coverages, 6 sacks, 1 interception, 1 forced fumble.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

4-3 Inside Linebackers
Derrick Johnson [16 GS]: 123 tackles (21 stuffs), 4 coverages, 4 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 1 recovery.
Bobby Wagner [16 GS]: 106 tackles (7 stuffs), 9 coverages, 6 sacks, 1 interception, 4 forced fumbles, 1 recovery.
Benardrick McKinney [16 GS]: 94 tackles (15 stuffs), 9 coverages, 6 sacks, 1 interception, 1 forced fumble.

McKinney deserves it more looking at the stats. Stud. 

10 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Then we have a problem. It should have there is no difference between saying that than to copy and paste. 

@TheKillerNacho problem or no? I feels like it should be as it’s his job to take them. How does a copy and paste make it legit while the wording is the same? 

If it makes you feel any better I did not count pwns half ballot (even tho it wouldn't have changed any outcome I think)

13 minutes ago, El ramster said:

That makes no sense. It’s your job to get the messages. I said I was without a laptop like 4 times and I’m busy with work. Can you not help a person out with a simple task? Is that too much to ask? Or wait let me look cool like a bully and not count it? 

I did not bring up the fact that your ballot was invalid untill you asked here in this thread.

I was going to keep your name out of it.

18 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Then we have a problem. It should have there is no difference between saying that than to copy and paste. 

@TheKillerNacho problem or no? I feels like it should be as it’s his job to take them. How does a copy and paste make it legit while the wording is the same? 

I feel like voting all of your players is fundamentally against the spirit of the All-Star Bowl so I'm going to say Gmen4ev's judgement call was fine.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I feel like voting all of your players is fundamentally against the spirit of the All-Star Bowl so I'm going to say Gmen4ev's judgement call was fine.

And that’s fine. But it wasn’t done on purpose it takes like 40 mins to an hour on a lap top alone. Being on the phone would take up double the time. I don’t feel Gmens intention were to protect the all star game but more to be a dicky as he posted what I said without full context. 

But if you’re good with that so am I. 

12 minutes ago, El ramster said:

And that’s fine. But it wasn’t done on purpose it takes like 40 mins to an hour on a lap top alone. Being on the phone would take up double the time. I don’t feel Gmens intention were to protect the all star game but more to be a dicky as he posted what I said without full context. 

But if you’re good with that so am I. 

I don't know what your message was, I'm just saying that if you asked him to vote in all of your own players, if that was indeed what you said, then I probably wouldn't count it either.