Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

Taking off work tomorrow for my anniversary, and they scheduled something normally on Fridays for today.

Came into work in my casual Friday clothes, and have been waiting for the game to be posted since I woke up at 8. It’s been a bad Thursday.

Hope it gets worse. 

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

I know the feeling

I couldn't imagine that level of feeling. The ultimate gamble, knowing what would come in the following seasons regardless of the game's outcome.

I all honestly I knew I was winning. I just felt it.

Two wins on the road with my historically bad road W/L record against two elite teams. And then knowing I had a historically great W/L record on neutral ground. Made it a lot easier to sleep the night before.

But each playoff game I was sweating absolute bullets.

Thank you Playoff Romo 

23 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Can you clarify what you mean by this, specifically the first half?

You are the fav to win. And you have 2 bets on your side. Which is why I said the bets are swinging in your favor. 2 might not seem like a lot. But people rarely bet in this game. 

Actually proud of Tammy . Didn't expect him to place a tag.

Good luck to both guys playing tomorrow. Obviously I'm rooting for the Blue Division to bring home the title. But both guys deserve it.

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

You are the fav to win. And you have 2 bets on your side. Which is why I said the bets are swinging in your favor. 2 might not seem like a lot. But people rarely bet in this game. 

Gotcha. I thought you were saying something weird about the spread.