Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

Nacho, do you have historic teams saved in the sim? Like if we wanted to see who would win between various championship teams, could you sim a series and just give us the overall results?

2 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Nacho, do you have historic teams saved in the sim? Like if we wanted to see who would win between various championship teams, could you sim a series and just give us the overall results?

uh... err... maybe somewhere. I'd have to check my storage drive when I get home. I think I probably have some, but not all.

They might also be incompatible, I overhauled the engine a couple of times which would probably have broken and team files older than S6 or so.

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

No you've got it all wrong. Now that you've won your ship, now is when you are supposed to tear down your roster and rank for the next 4 years.

I mean this would be a good strategy if I built a mediocre team headlined by Joe Flacco that RNG’d their way to a title. Can’t catch lightning in a bottle twice.

38 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Make sure you tag Donald this time bub

GMen if you noticed I haven’t replied to you in a while. That scrimmage we last had went past banter. I didn’t accept your apology. As of this moment I will refrain from

talking to you or making light of any conversation as we have in the past. I ask that you respect my wishes and leave me alone. If you would like to make trades I open to in DMs. But what you did was not okay by any means. And I don’t like that nor will I forget that. Our LOLs are done my good guy. This is srs now. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, iPwn said:

You legit wanna see my s11/12 team vs your team don't u