Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

In three seasons, I took a dumpster fire 2-14 team and turned them into the greatest championship squad of all time.

Second largest point differential across a seasonal, the largest of any champion

Biggest spread in a Taco Bowl ever

But Tammy told me that he needed to tank for 8 seasons in a row because that is the only way to build a team that truly dominates, and dude still can’t even make the playoffs.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Taco Bowl XV is here, my friends! Who will be the next champion in the NSFL?

Youtube link: https://youtu.be/M9M2-cK3Wz8

GameDoc: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zxxJOWTQxrWlYmegDwTMLwRTiUJW30YN

One of 5 owners in NSFL history with a record of .600 or better and the only one of those owners to have more than 30 games of ownership.

Feelsgoodman.gif

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

But Tammy told me that he needed to tank for 8 seasons in a row because that is the only way to build a team that truly dominates, and dude still can’t even make the playoffs.

No you've got it all wrong. Now that you've won your ship, now is when you are supposed to tear down your roster and rank for the next 4 years.

42 minutes ago, khodder said:

One of 5 owners in NSFL history with a record of .600 or better and the only one of those owners to have more than 30 games of ownership.

Feelsgoodman.gif

Imma take my 2 trophies over that!

Though I'm sure that neither my lead nor my trophy advantage stays for long with you. Still can't believe you stole Rodgers.

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Rammy over here eating L's like he's at a buffet

Yeah but I got more money than you so.

not really. Mad more about moss not covering the spread Gg Boys. Thanks nacho for running this when is the next re up?