Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

Nacho are default sliders used in the pro bowl?

Cause I find it funny Brady destroyed this secondary. But my secondary was able to shut him down while being worse imo.

Would assume the 50 run d vs 25 (ish) that I used made a world of a difference.

19 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Cause I find it funny Brady destroyed this secondary. But my secondary was able to shut him down while being worse imo.

He has way more talented WRs than his team does.. Like superior. 

37 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Sliders are determined by coaching staff. Each coach has their own sliders associated with them which are normally disabled/overwritten with the manual sliders in the NSFL. For offensive sliders, the HC and OC sliders are averaged. For defensive sliders, the HC and DC. For Field Goal try, the HC and STC.

It's of no advantage to you to know the sliders used in this game, so I'll just give them to you:

Cheesy:

Coaching Strategy - Run Chance: 46, RB1 Chance: 72, Field Goal Try: 39, Offensive Ag: 55, Defensive Ag: 87, Run D Priority: 29

Salsa:

Coaching Strategy - Run Chance: 45, RB1 Chance: 62, Field Goal Try: 36, Offensive Ag: 50, Defensive Ag: 54, Run D Priority: 43

Yeah, the run D priority is 29. Brady just that good. Also helps when there's a ridiculous offensive supporting cast around him.

4 hours ago, khodder said:

I'm open to offers on Chandler Jones, Calais Campbell and Doug Baldwin.

I'm after guys who I deem to be keeper quality and I'm willing to package players and picks to get guys I really like.

I'll give you a 9th for all of them 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Nerves are at an all time high.

I know the feeling

5 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Just imagine how bad I had it after betting it all

I couldn't imagine that level of feeling. The ultimate gamble, knowing what would come in the following seasons regardless of the game's outcome.

Taking off work tomorrow for my anniversary, and they scheduled something normally on Fridays for today.

Came into work in my casual Friday clothes, and have been waiting for the game to be posted since I woke up at 8. It’s been a bad Thursday.