Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

55 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

35 in the 20 tho

Which is what I use to vote. The difference between 42 yards per punt and 45 yards per punt (which is pretty much all 20 punters) doesn't mean a whole lot to me. I use the yardage as a tiebreaker. But punts inside the 20 are more valuable, in my opinion.

48 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Which is what I use to vote. The difference between 42 yards per punt and 45 yards per punt (which is pretty much all 20 punters) doesn't mean a whole lot to me. I use the yardage as a tiebreaker. But punts inside the 20 are more valuable, in my opinion.

Those extra 3 yards could have ended up as touchbacks which negate the total yardage by 17. Why I never use the ypp as a gauge to vote 

3 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Thanks to @Gmen4ev, we have the official NSFL All-Star Bowl rosters!:

Cheesy
FB- Patrick DiMarco (RJ)
TE- Robert Gronkowski (RJ)
OG- Zack Martin (RJ)

DE- Ndamukong Suh (RJ)
OLB- Terrell Suggs (RJ)
FS- HaHa Clinton-Dix (RJ)

K- Matt Bryant (RJ)
P- Brett Kern (RJ)

So much talent for a 7-9 squad. Season potential was squandered by me.

Also interesting that I had Gronk third on my ballot, Martin wasn't on my ballot, and neither was HaHa.

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Also interesting that I had Gronk third on my ballot, Martin wasn't on my ballot, and neither was HaHa.

I’ve started to notice that the middle tier squads seem to end up with a lot of guys putting up standout performance, whereas the top tier teams don’t have as many. iirc, none of your playoff teams had this many All Stars despite being much better teams. Gotta be something with the way the sim spreads out stats across multiple quality players.

That’s not to say that your players aren’t good and deserving, but I wonder how much having non-successful players next to successful players increases the output of the successful guys.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

I’ve started to notice that the middle tier squads seem to end up with a lot of guys putting up standout performance, whereas the top tier teams don’t have as many. iirc, none of your playoff teams had this many All Stars despite being much better teams. Gotta be something with the way the sim spreads out stats across multiple quality players.

That’s not to say that your players aren’t good and deserving, but I wonder how much having non-successful players next to successful players increases the output of the successful guys.

It always seemed like the third LB paired with Lavonte David and Bobby Wagner put up better numbers, and Wagner and David would miss the pro bowl. Now that they're split up, both made it.

3 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

How in the world did you have Gronk third? Maybe I missed something but he was my clear #1.