Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

52 minutes ago, El ramster said:

tyrod is trash. 

Claims the guy who tanked a season to draft a guy who is still sitting on his PS, while then having to trade multiple picks to pick up a quarterback on the brink of retirement. Then trades a decade's worth of firsts for a skilled position player who blows out his knee in the first month.

Really sounds like a guy you go to for advice.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Claims the guy who tanked a season to draft a guy who is still sitting on his PS, while then having to trade multiple picks to pick up a quarterback on the brink of retirement. Then trades a decade's worth of firsts for a skilled position player who blows out his knee in the first month.

That has no meaning. Odell >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tyrod

Big Ben middle finger >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tyrod

Tyrod is hot garbage. He could have traded that 4th and tried for Goff or even Alex Smith.

Just tired of the dude being the guy that comes in fresh from the outside world into prison. What you did was had no shame. Tyrod is a future back up QB.

He had Woods and Watkins and Goodwin. All trash in BUFF.. Yet they all did really well.. Tyrod is a garbage QB who plays it safe. Hell go for big wick nick. 

Absolute shameful what you did. And you probably asked for a 2nd then said, Nah damm even that's too much. Just a 4th bud you're getting a steal. 

6 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Jamies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tyrod. Broke Marinos passing record for first 3 years?

Had a bad year but he's still a very promising player. Stop justifying the garbage you just got away with. My team or trades have no influence you going harper. 

Man, the same dudes who are proclaiming everything is crap are then swooping in and overdrafting them (I remember Carson Palmer, @El ramster), then turning around and justifying it.

Nothing will satisfy you guys. I feel that Tyrod is a capable starter who will limit turnovers and provide an added element with his legs. Based on that, I honestly believe he'd go at worst within the first three rounds of the draft. Some team would pull the trigger on a guy who finally got a third full season under his belt.

You claim Tyrod would be there in the 10th, yet you are the dude who would take him in the 7th then claim it's a steal. I'm not sweating what these cats with multiple QBs on their roster are saying - they are just mad they couldn't unload one of their own because their price was too high.

If Tyrod cost more than a single tag, I could understand that a 4th is high. But he doesn't cost 3 tags right now, he costs 1. For a team that utilized Watson last year, Tyrod provides a similar role type of player but with the added bonus of having the established 3 NFL seasons under his belt.

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Man, the same dudes who are proclaiming everything is crap are then swooping in and overdrafting them (I remember Carson Palmer, @El ramster), then turning around and justifying it.

Nothing will satisfy you guys. I feel that Tyrod is a capable starter who will limit turnovers and provide an added element with his legs. Based on that, I honestly believe he'd go at worst within the first three rounds of the draft. Some team would pull the trigger on a guy who finally got a third full season under his belt.

You claim Tyrod would be there in the 10th, yet you are the dude who would take him in the 7th then claim it's a steal. I'm not sweating what these cats with multiple QBs on their roster are saying - they are just mad they couldn't unload one of their own because their price was too high.

If Tyrod cost more than a single tag, I could understand that a 4th is high. But he doesn't cost 3 tags right now, he costs 1. For a team that utilized Watson last year, Tyrod provides a similar role type of player but with the added bonus of having the established 3 NFL seasons under his belt.

Sound like a used car sales man. Selling worse cars than Gmens Camry. 

Ruskie's defending this, as he should, but he's also laughing hysterically that he got a 4th for a bottom 10 starting QB in the NFL. I assume the owners with 2 QBs shot was at me because I've been taking offers for Kirk. I've had plenty of good offers, but I'm in a good position where I can win with Kirk the next two years while I wait for Goff to get another great season under his belt so I decided not to take the currently proposed offers.

That doesn't mean you didn't just absolutely rip off PSID in epic fashion.

Tyrod is a fringe starter in this league. He’s gonna give you nothing that a Bradford or the like gives you. He’s not worth a 4th and is barely worth much more than the tag itself. I inquired on the price, but I wasn’t going to go higher than like a 13th or 14th on him.