Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Because it's not broken... What i'll be behind you is the nerf system.. But that's it. 20 Tags are more than enough.. 

You can keep trading and stock piling up tags ala what ruskie does and trade 1+2 for 5 tags. 

You just said 5 hours ago that Osemele shouldn’t cost 3 tags. Now you’re saying he should?

Just now, El ramster said:

He shouldn't because he's played at G for me for 2 seasons. But i get why.. Sabo played him at T before i had traded for him.

Yeah, everyone understands why he does. I’m arguing that there’s situations like Osemele’s that warrant considerations outside of the hard rules set forth.

You’ve played him at Guard for 2 years or whatever. He probably shouldn’t cost 3 tags anymore. But if that’s ever going to change, we have to discuss making it different.

But if “it’s not broken,” I can stop arguing that you should be able to save a tag. Fine by me.

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

I just want stronger nerfs.. Gmen won with a Tony Romo that had played what 5 games in 2-3 years? And retired the year he had won.

Nerfs would make things quite interesting. 

I won with the tools that the leauge gave me. I did not cheat. Anyone could have drafted Tony Romo.

Romo was a big part in getting me to the chip. But my defense won me that game no doubt about it . 

13 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

All, sc29 has adjusted his keepers. He is no longer keeping Emmanuel Sanders or KJ Wright. Instead, he is tagging Delanie Walker, Linval Joseph, and Takk McKinley.

Sounds coolio.

Excited to hit that 6th round of the draft next week

My opinion on the whole OG / OT thing is it should depend on where someone played that person the last season; IF he normally plays there.

So that way, no one can "cheat" to put an OT at OG to save him a tag. 

Example - if [said player] actually plays both spots in NFL and the NSFL player had him at OG last season - he should be one tag less.

Just my .02

2 hours ago, El ramster said:

I just want stronger nerfs.. Gmen won with a Tony Romo that had played what 5 games in 2-3 years? And retired the year he had won.

Nerfs would make things quite interesting. 

Can't wait for Zeke to flaunt his 4.8 ypc and you to pump him up but claim you really want heavy nerfs 

• Like 1