Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

13 minutes ago, steelcurtain29 said:

Stunned Addison was a top pick, to be honest.

What stuns you about it?

20 sacks over his past to NFL seasons, 10 sacks in S14 of the NSFL while having two pretty average years play into his rating. 

Just now, MookieMonster said:

Who offered that? He's one of the best interior pass rushers in the league. I don't see why it's a bad selection.

I had him. He cost one tag. I repeatedly told people I was selling cheap on him. I would have let him and a tag go for a 3rd, and you probably could have found the tag separately cheaper.

Just now, iPwn said:

I had him. He cost one tag. I repeatedly told people I was selling cheap on him. I would have let him and a tag go for a 3rd, and you probably could have found the tag separately cheaper.

I never saw it. Regardless, he's worth a 1st round pick. No idea why you didn't keep him. Outside of guys like Atkins/Donald, he might be the best interior pass rusher in the game.

Just now, MookieMonster said:

I never saw it. Regardless, he's worth a 1st round pick. No idea why you didn't keep him. Outside of guys like Atkins/Donald, he might be the best interior pass rusher in the game.

Lol

Thiq man Cox would like a word

Just now, iPwn said:

He can be worth a first if you think so. But you overpaid significantly compared to what you could have ended up paying.

Should've done a better job reaching out to people. I had no idea you were looking to trade him for cheap. Regardless, I'm very happy to add him to my defense.