Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

6 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

He can have a word, behind Hicks.

Cox at 3-4 DE finished with 22 sacks.

But okay. Don't do ur research and make dumb claims

Edited by Gmen4ev
More sacks

Just now, MookieMonster said:

Should've done a better job reaching out to people. I had no idea you were looking to trade him for cheap. Regardless, I'm very happy to add him to my defense.

I posted it in the thread an obnoxious amount of times. 

1 minute ago, Gmen4ev said:

Cox at 3-4 DE finished with 12 sacks.

But okay. Don't do ur research and make dumb claims

Cool. Hicks has 15.5 sacks the last two years, I'm excited to see his production in the sim this year. At worst I think he's a top 5 DT in terms of pass rushing. You get mad online a lot huh?

Just now, MookieMonster said:

Cool. Hicks has 15.5 sacks the last two years, I'm excited to see his production in the sim this year. At worst I think he's a top 5 DT in terms of pass rushing. You get mad online a lot huh?

He's a 3-4 DE tho.

Unproven DT.

1 minute ago, steelcurtain29 said:

I missed this. I would've made that deal for sure.

Yeah, I looked back at his posts and he hadn't said anything since at least February 1st. To lazy to look beyond that.

I feel like if he had posted it as much as he was claiming I would've been all over it.

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

idk I feel like I've checked this thread about a dozen times total since it was posted and have seen his trade block like six times.

Okay but posting a list of guys you're willing to trade is completely different than posting "I'll move Hicks and a tag for a 4th". I don't think that was ever posted.

4 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

And Cox has 12 from the past 2 years at DT.

Taking his last year from 3-4 he'd have 19 over 2 years.

Cox is thick and strong 

lol he had 2 sacks in the sim this season and 5 in season 13 and he didn't have anywhere close to that number in the NFL so I'm confused as to what you're talking about...

4 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

lol he had 2 sacks in the sim this season and 5 in season 13 and he didn't have anywhere close to that number in the NFL so I'm confused as to what you're talking about...

NFL numbers my lad.

Also dts don't get sacks. Nor do 3-4 des.

This has been a problem I've brought up a handful of times when banned name and Cox were combining for 7 sacks a season.. After both put up 8+ sack seasons.

Good luck.

Edited by Gmen4ev