Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I talked to Irish and Jfin! 

Both said Haha was trash this season. And that they want Haha cut, this is why the sim is a crab shoot. He sucks in IRL but he’s decent in the sim.. 

HaHa

26 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Both said Haha was trash this season. And that they want Haha cut, this is why the sim is a crab shoot. He sucks in IRL but he’s decent in the sim.. 

Crap shoot. Think Jameis is getting to you with the Crab thing.

• Like 1

My defense should be pretty good this season. Gonna have to patch together an offense though. Most of my targets are still available, so I may turn out okay as is.

Just now, iPwn said:

My defense should be pretty good this season. Gonna have to patch together an offense though. Most of my targets are still available, so I may turn out okay as is.

Same

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

If he sucks, over 75% of the NFL safeties suck.

Which... is probably true. But I would not exactly expect Packer fans to be the most rational fans either.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

If he sucks, over 75% of the NFL safeties suck.

Which... is probably true. But I would not exactly expect Packer fans to be the most rational fans either.

Ha Ha

9 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Also I knew it was wishful thinking that DeSean would slide another round :(

But the sim is usually split between being top 2 or 3 receiving targets getting most of the action, and I've already got that in Thomas and Gronk.

His last season scared me off a little bit, and if it wasn't glaringly obvious. I'm trying to build a decent defense this year ? 

2 minutes ago, khodder said:

His last season scared me off a little bit, and if it wasn't glaringly obvious. I'm trying to build a decent defense this year ? 

You're dead to me

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Also I knew it was wishful thinking that DeSean would slide another round :(

But the sim is usually split between being top 2 or 3 receiving targets getting most of the action, and I've already got that in Thomas and Gronk.

I need a good player at every receiving position. I didn't want to put it off and end up with a scrub. Not having an elite QB scares me.

Hilton, Diggs, Ertz, and DJax isn't the best unit I've ever assembled. But I think it's pretty good given what was available.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

I need a good player at every receiving position. I didn't want to put it off and end up with a scrub. Not having an elite QB scares me.

Hilton, Diggs, Ertz, and DJax isn't the best unit I've ever assembled. But I think it's pretty good given what was available.

You should make sure nacho has Djax on the right team.