Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

That's kinda a big amount actually. A player dropping from (hypothetical) 90 to 87 is a decent dropoff.

I don't remember exactly what the ranges Nacho said are for the elites, goods, rookies, etc. I'll have to do some digging in the old threads. But yeah, 3% is a hefty drop.

I think an additional .75% nerf is washed by the fact that 75% of his rating is coming from two seasons in which he was a top 5 C. I could end up being wrong, well see.

19 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I think an additional .75% nerf is washed by the fact that 75% of his rating is coming from two seasons in which he was a top 5 C. I could end up being wrong, well see.

He was a top 10 player his rookie season, so they’re basically going to wash out and you’ll see a marginal increase in his play if anything. I don’t expect you’re going to get the player that he theoretically should be.

fwiw - he’s the player that I used as an example when arguing that the nerfs were set up wrong. He shouldn’t be docked for missing those games in 2015 when he was just as good after the injury as he was before. 

5 minutes ago, El ramster said:

See Kareem Hunt is very well at home with Gmen.. Disgusting.. Pot meet kettle. 

And Tre White . 

Always hit on late round talent