Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

4 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Sorry baby had him and another guy.

i was going back and forth.. But man! 

Not sure if I’m happy about trading these next 2 picks. Specially in a win now State. But that trade is too good 

Interior OL is so deep in this draft, I kept pushing it off. Even now I feel there's some good quality guys available. Decided to get my #2 CB. Darby ain't a world beater, but he performed well in the sim last two seasons, and even though he missed time this year, 8 games with 3 INTs and 9 PDefs, plus a 57.2 passer rating against him... I'll take it.

Just now, MookieMonster said:

Wanted to grab Fowler in a few rounds and try to stash him on the PS. I don't think he'll be very good in the sim yet.

He had 7 sacks in S13

8 sacks in the NFL this year

Lined up across imo two of the best DT's in the leauge, as well as a consistent 12 sack DE in Vernon.

He may only be another 7 sack DE this year, but putting up big numbers in a 3-4 lends me to believe he'll shine in a 4-3.

Just now, Gmen4ev said:

He had 7 sacks in S13

8 sacks in the NFL this year

Lined up across imo two of the best DT's in the leauge, as well as a consistent 12 sack DE in Vernon.

He may only be another 7 sack DE this year, but putting up big numbers in a 3-4 lends me to believe he'll shine in a 4-3.

RNG will do that sometimes. I don't think he regularly has 7 sack ability based on the fact that he had one, pretty poor, 4 sack season as his only NFL season. I think a couple guys on the board will be better in the NSFL but Fowler had the best long term potential left easily.

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

RNG will do that sometimes. I don't think he regularly has 7 sack ability based on the fact that he had one, pretty poor, 4 sack season as his only NFL season. I think a couple guys on the board will be better in the NSFL but Fowler had the best long term potential left easily.

You could be right...

But at the end of the day I haven't scouted too hard this season and realistically haven't set my sights higher than 6-10.

Could come back to bite me in the bum. But so far I've just been looking at players who will do well in a high aggro system who put up big numbers in their latest season.

Also @TheKillerNacho please move Judon to OLB

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

At the end of the day, you probably got a decent stash candidate. He looked like he had some of that UF explosivenes back at times this year.

I mean, I only draft stash candidates in the rookie seasons.

Rarely if ever will I draft someone and sit on them for a full year. Plus with Vernon my need for a DE is pretty null....

But if you wanna trade 4 firsts and an All-Pro Cb for him HMU

1 minute ago, Gmen4ev said:

I mean, I only draft stash candidates in the rookie seasons.

Rarely if ever will I draft someone and sit on them for a full year. Plus with Vernon my need for a DE is pretty null....

But if you wanna trade 4 firsts and an All-Pro Cb for him HMU

Kirk, Goff and Cameron Wake? Toss me a 10th?