2017 Conference Championships

Leader

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Great drive by the refs to get the Pats back in this

Legit calls though. Jags did that to themselves. All started with a delay of game following a timeout. That's amateur hour. If Gronk is out though, the hit was worth it for JAX. 

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Legit calls though. Jags did that to themselves. All started with a delay of game following a timeout. That's amateur hour. If Gronk is out though, the hit was worth it for JAX. 

No they weren't. The Cooks play wasn't catchable, so it wasn't DPI. Bull**** call. 

2 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Every time it should be called uncatchable except this last one. 

You must not watch much football then. Not saying I agree that it was definitely DPI but the call did not surprise me at all, not bc its NE, but because refs call that **** all the time, often in even more obvious cases where it wasnt pass interference. 

2 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

No he couldn't, the ball was way overthrown. Plus they were both-hand fighting. Not DPI. 

The official on that play throws the flag, it is another official that needs to come in to indicate that it was "uncatchable"  Again, I thought Cooks could have made a play on the ball.   Agreed they were both hand fighting, but that is going to get called on the defense the vast majority of the time.  Bouye had great position and just needed to body him OOB.

Archived