2017 Conference Championships

Leader

JAGS @ NE 

MN @ PHILLY 

Who’s punching their ticket to the SB…and why?

Me?

I’ve got no “why” only "what" 

What I don’t want happening: either MN or NE winning the SB……

So, whats the best way to prevent that? How do I insure a Super Bowl Sunday of "easy listening music" comfort and ease? Have both MN & NE lose this weekend! So, I'm rolling my dice with the JAGS & PHILLY. How easy was that?

*HIGHLY* unscientific.....not recommended you do this at home.....but that’s the best I got.

What about you?

I just want a good game in the SB. I think NE-MN is the best and most likely game.

Although I do think MN will have issues against Philly on O (mn’s Ol is still not great, I don’t care what PFF says, Keenum runs for his life)  I just can’t see philly scoring much.   MN 17-Phi10

I can’t see TB losing to Jax. I do think the Jags are physically better though (years of top 10 picks). NE 31, Jax 23

2 minutes ago, Haha21 said:

Cheering for Jacksonville and Philly. If that doesn't happen and Minny and NE win I'll cheer for NE. I would rather see Brady and Bilichick get a 6th ring than the Vikings win a Super Bowl.

This is where I am at as well.  

Jax

Philly

NE

MIN

I'll take the home teams.  NE vs Philly.  Hate the queens can't believe they pulled out a win.  Oh well technically we should all get behind them because they represent our division.  Doesn't matter to me hate em anyway.  Jags are impressive love to see them win but NE at home?  Nah.  Think NE is going to take it all yet again...

Opening lines today:

NE +9

MN +3.5

Hoping the underdogs prevail - hate both Minny and NE.  That said, I’m not putting money on it.  Predict 31-17 NE and 24-21 Minny.

Yesterday’s NFC game made me viscerally sick.  Talk about snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory.  I couldn’t sleep last night I was so pi$$ed, LOL.

3 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Opening lines today:

NE +9

MN +3.5

Hoping the underdogs prevail - hate both Minny and NE.  That said, I’m not putting money on it.  Predict 31-17 NE and 24-21 Minny.

Yesterday’s NFC game made me viscerally sick.  Talk about snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory.  I couldn’t sleep last night I was so pi$$ed, LOL.

That game yesterday to NOLA was the equivalent of our "SEA loss" - if not worse - if thats possible.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

That game yesterday to NOLA was the equivalent of our "SEA loss" - if not worse - if thats possible.

It may have been (worse), which weirdly gives me little satisfaction since it was Minny on the winning end.  Any other team and I wouldn’t have given two f***s.

2 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

It may have been (worse), which weirdly gives me little satisfaction since it was Minny on the winning end.  Any other team and I wouldn’t have given two f***s.

Yeah. I wanted MN gone in the worst way. NOLA gave it a true run for the money - and it really was theirs - but no. The Poster Child of everything NOT to do in a tackle changed all that.

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

Yeah. I wanted MN gone in the worst way. NOLA gave it a true run for the money - and it really was theirs - but no. The Poster Child of everything NOT to do in a tackle changed all that.

I was watching with friends, who also hate Minny, and we were high-fiving after the NO field goal.  Started getting queezy when Keenum got them to the 40 yard line with 10 seconds left.  Thought to myself, “well, surely the Saints d-backs are better than the Packers and will find a way to shut them down at least one more time?”  Never. Saw. That. Coming.  We all sat there at the bar stunned.  Felt about as bad as that Seattle collapse a few years back honestly.  

As you said, I was impressed that NOLA never gave up and nearly won.  Must make their fans feel that much more heartbroken today.

Archived