NFL News & Notes

Leader

6 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

Bears find their Fangio replacement in Chuck Pagano

Dammit, I was hoping for Donatell.

This hire makes sense, though. While I was expecting some level of drop-off with the loss of a great DC and historically-great defensive play from the year before being hard to replicate, Pagano was easily their best choice to replace Fangio. Gotta hand it to the Ravens; FO, they have some great defensive talent in their pipeline. 

Edited by KManX89

6 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

AB is having a meltdown on twitter.

I have no issue with what he's said on twitter. He hasn't said anything yet current and former players have been throwing shade at him and Ben. 

Antonio also removed the Steelers from his twitter bio. 

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

Lol. Cleveland Packers.

While, I admit that I don't follow Cleveland that much. I am not impressed by their offseason. I think Kitchens needs more time before he is HC ready, and they made a mistake marrying themselves to him based on a half season of work. Everyone kept saying they were the best organization with a head coaching vacancy. Yet, because they refused to hire anyone who didn't want to commit to Kitchens, they were left with pretty much only Kitchens. It may all work out, Kitchens could be ready. But for all that promise, they are taking a lot of what seems like unnecessary risks.