NFL News & Notes

Leader

4 hours ago, KFP7 said:

@Mazrimiv I'm loving the Oregon State representation in your avatar

It's my custom MusKraft avatar to honer our two future HOF TE's.  Never mind that the "Mus" is devouring the "Kraft"

Edited by Mazrimiv
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

It's my custom MusKraft avatar to honer our two future HOF TE's.  Never mind that the "Mus" is devouring the "Kraft"

oh...I thought it was a beaver devouring a baby duck

• Like 1

NY Post -  The NFL has handed down its discipline to Panthers owner David Tepper after a stunning video showed him throwing his drink at a Jaguars fan from his suite at their game in Jacksonville on Sunday.

Tepper was fined $300,000 for the incident, the NFL announced Tuesday.

The 66-year-old expressed contrition after the league’s announcement.

“I am deeply passionate about this team and regret my behavior on Sunday,” Tepper said in a statement.

“I should have let NFL stadium security handle any issues that arose. I respect the NFL’s code of conduct and accept the League’s discipline for my behavior.”

4 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

GM Belichick has set up coach Belichick for failure.

For all the things he did well and better than well, Belichick has never been that good as a GM. He (and anyone else trying to wear two hats...........like Mike Sherman, or Mike Holmgren), can never give enough time to the scouting process and film room, to make it work well.

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

Anytime is a terrible time for this injury, but this ruins pretty much all of 2024 for the guy. I guess the good news is the Cardinals can't waive him when he injured so he'll get his 15 million next season.