NFL News & Notes

Leader

7 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

The write up on MM is kind of hilarious with the twisted logic used to put him at 30.  

But Dan Quinn is at 15…

time as the head coach of the Falcons, during which he made a Super Bowl appearance and was a regular participant in the playoffs, Quinn was the defensive coordinator for the Cowboys and waited for the right opportunity to jump back into the head coaching game”

8 hours ago, Old Guy said:

In fact, Eberflus is in front of him. How is Eberflus not #32? 

I mean, Dennis Allen at 32 is justifiable because of the whole "the call was victory formation, but Jameis decided he wanted to get Jamaal Williams a touchdown so they did that instead" then they didn't fire him even though he had clearly lost the team.

9 hours ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I mean, Dennis Allen at 32 is justifiable because of the whole "the call was victory formation, but Jameis decided he wanted to get Jamaal Williams a touchdown so they did that instead" then they didn't fire him even though he had clearly lost the team.

Sirianni completely lost the Eagles last year and he's still there. 

ProFootballTalk -  The 49ers reportedly were ready to send WR Brandon Aiyuk to the Browns for Amari Cooper, a second-round pick, and a fifth-round pick -- but Aiyuk put the kibosh on the deal.

15 minutes ago, Leader said:

ProFootballTalk -  The 49ers reportedly were ready to send WR Brandon Aiyuk to the Browns for Amari Cooper, a second-round pick, and a fifth-round pick -- but Aiyuk put the kibosh on the deal.

Sounds like the Browns dodged a bullet then. If true , to me it was a big over pay. Aiyuk  sounds like a head case!

• Like 2