My FF Eagles Fam: the Eagles are NFC CHAMPIONS -- WE'RE SUPER BOWL BOUND

Phire

20 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'm enjoying watching Sports Channels and their content this time week. Hasn't been the case in about 13 years. Would really be nice if post SB, I can say the same!!! ?

Dilly Dilly thy brethren. ?

30 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

I'm still trying to figure out what the hell happened to Foles on Sunday. Maybe when the stage gets bigger, Nicky Numbers' play gets better

Incoming 8 tuddie game in the Super Bowl

Just doug transitioning from an offense for Carson to one for nick. Took a few weeks but it got there.

7 hours ago, BAConrad said:

So I have been thinking about all the Patriots SB wins and I found one big kind of common trend...

The opponent starts off great and goes up (ie Seattle, Atlanta) but by the 2nd half they are completely gassed and THEN that's when Brady makes his "epic comebacks". 

But that isn't going to happen this time. He's playing a defense that hasn't allowed a 2nd half touchdown in how long? All season IIRC?

He's facing a DL that leads the league in pressures AND has the most players with 20 or more pressures (7-Long,Cox,Jernigan,Graham,Barnett,Curry,Allen). All the while, Graham has the highest % of snap played at only 64%. That's ridiculous. Our DL is BETTER and deeper than the one that everyone praises for beating Brady twice. 

This time around, come the fourth quarter, Pat's won't have the luxury of playing a defense that is tired out of it's mind. 

So think about that boys. Something to give us even more excitement about this game.

Anyone have any numbers to compare and contrast the Giants DLines vs our DLine?

Archived