TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

15 hours ago, ny92jefferis said:

Alright guys,

I'm not calling this the official CBA just yet, but give it a read over and let me know if you have any questions or see any issues that need to be explained better.

Once I've got someone to look it over, I'll post it in the League Office thread, making it official.  I'm also going to write up a walkthrough if time permits, should really come in handy for the new guys.

CLICK HERE FOR THE UNOFFICIAL TCMD CBA

Good job as always. Tag and trade? Not sure I understand this, can you elaborate for me? Would I agree comp before the third party offer contract?

3 hours ago, mountainpd said:

Good job as always. Tag and trade? Not sure I understand this, can you elaborate for me? Would I agree comp before the third party offer contract?

Basically you can't trade a player that you tagged at anytime.  The only way to unload a tagged player is if another team submits a tender offer sheet.  

Help?

7 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

So this is with the exception of franchise tags?

Now I'm lost on what you're saying.

So lets say you franchise tag or trans tag (doesn't matter which) player X.  But now you want to trade this player, well you can't.  

The only way a player that you've tagged can leave your roster, is through another team submitting a contract offer sheet that you aren't willing to match.

Sorry if this is confusing you, it's probably me I have a hard time of explaining things.  I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box.  

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

Now I'm lost on what you're saying.

So lets say you franchise tag or trans tag (doesn't matter which) player X.  But now you want to trade this player, well you can't.  

The only way a player that you've tagged can leave your roster, is through another team submitting a contract offer sheet that you aren't willing to match.

Sorry if this is confusing you, it's probably me I have a hard time of explaining things.  I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box.  

giphy.gif

Nope this is fine. Exactly what I thought just wanted to make sure. Ta.

Just wanted to give a shout out to @Webmaster.  This new forum platform is awesome for mock drafting.

The ability to tag members allows us to notify members without having to message them, I see the benefits of this coming in really when the draft event starts and we're able to quickly tag the person in the Draft thread without the need to message them.

Quickly being able to link other threads and probably the best feature for me is being able to copy and paste straight from excel files without losing formatting.

giphy.gif

Archived