TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

9 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

THE MIAMI DOLPHINS beat the New England Patriots and did nothing else of note this season. Now they must wash that stank of Jay Cutler off their team and move forward with a new GM and Ryan Tannehill back at the helm.

THE WINNER OF THE MIAMI DOLPHINS GM JOB IS @mountainpd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Good to be back. this could get interesting general response in Miami on announcement.

200.gif#0-grid1

10 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

THE JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS did the unthinkable and came so close to the Super Bowl after years of futility, despite.....less than stellar QB play. The Jags will have to figure out if QB is the missing piece to complete their Super Bowl run that fell short this year.

THE WINNER OF THE JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GM JOB IS @IrishHooligan00!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

I would like to say....

Image result for jacksonville jaguars meme

Thank you. 

Just now, ny92jefferis said:

I've got a new workbook that I plan to use for the trade block, I'd like to see how you guys like it and if you start talking trades now, it will kill this workbook.

Fair enough, you're the guy I plan to bug first for a trade anyways ;)

See my PM yesterday btw about graphics?

4 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Any Aprox time workbooks will be released to review rosters and to be able to start cutting players lol

Guidelines will be posted this weekend along with most of the community workbooks, such as team rosters, free agency, etc.

Your private workbooks are being finalized and will be available mid week.  

Really hoping you guys can hold out before making trades and other transactions until we officially start.

@EaglesPeteC start thinking of time killers to pass this time.  We've got to schedule the early phases of this mock draft better next year, this year was on me for pushing the signup thread out too early.  

Just now, ny92jefferis said:

Guidelines will be posted this weekend along with most of the community workbooks, such as team rosters, free agency, etc.

Your private workbooks are being finalized and will be available mid week.  

Really hoping you guys can hold out before making trades and other transactions until we officially start.

@EaglesPeteC start thinking of time killers to pass this time.  We've got to schedule the early phases of this mock draft better next year, this year was on me for pushing the signup thread out too early.  

Sounds good to me

Archived