TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

THE NEW YORK GIANTS have benched their QB and then un-benched him because all their fans cried about it and now they are going to keep their old QB but still try and get a new QB so all the fans don't get upset. Got all that?

THE WINNER OF THE NEW YORK GIANTS GM JOB IS @ny92jefferis!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Seriously...  No love at all.  I'll remember this day you sob.

giphy.gif

33 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS were the first team to play in a home Super Bowl lost in the NFC Championship Game and now have one of the most fascinating QB conundrums in recent history. Is it Case? Is it Teddy? Is it Sammy Knees? The new Vikings GM will decide.

THE WINNER OF THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS GM JOB IS @PurpleMugen

7Bzk.gif

I see @EaglesPeteC has decided to announce me amongst the GMs who he could not spare a single exclamation point. I will now take that & use it to paint the entire Philadelphia fan base with the broadest of brushes. 

Time to don my tried-and-true GM outfit:

giphy.gif

THE NEW PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GM IS HANDSOME AF! He as also decided to trade all of his draft picks for extra ACL's for Carson Wentz

THE WINNER OF THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GM IS @EaglesPeteC!!!!!!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-19491-1389579198-30

THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS new GM has a very fitting name as their starting QB will spend half the offseason waffling over if he his going to play or retire

THE WINNER OF THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS GM JOB IS @waffles7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oprah-lego.gif

THE SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS managed to smuggle out the lone surviving backup QB for the Patriots that Tom Brady didn't get his greasy little figures on to suck out his soul and drain him of all his talent. Can the new GM bring them playoff glory with Jimmy G?

THE WINNER OF THE SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS GM JOB IS @Forge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

denzeloscar-o.gif

THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS went from being the Legion of Boom to the Legion of Boo- Boo's

THE WINNER OF THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GM JOB IS @One Punch Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mtvawards.gif

Q: How much do pirates pay for their earings

A: A Buck-an- ear

Remember when everyone thought that the TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS were going to be good and then there were literally the only team from the NFC South not to make the playoffs? Good times. 

THE WINNER OF THE TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GM JOB IS @Trojan!!!!!!!!!!!

chrisrockonnominations.gif

Inspired by QB Marcus Mariota, the new Tennessee Titans GM will be trading their own picks back to themselves.

THE WINNER OF THE TENNESSEE TITANS GM JOB IS @DTMW78!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRIE.gif

In other news, the Washington Redskins just traded 3 more first round picks for Robert Griffin III

THE WINNER OF THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS GM JOB IS @MKnight82!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

In light of my replacing Jason Licht, Dirk Koetter has been relieved of his head coaching position as well as the assistant coaches Mike Smith and Todd Monken.

1hbceo.jpg

Russ Grimm has been hired as the new head coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Also announced are offensive coordinator Mike Mularkey and defensive coordinator Ray Horton.

Russ Grimm is a Hall of Fame offensive lineman from the Redskins who has coached for many years ranging from TE groups to his specialty offensive line and has held assistant head coaching positions in the past. After years of being a top quality nominee for various HCing jobs in the past, we are proud to have him headlining our rebuild in Tampa. Former Titans head coach Mike Mularkey comes along as OC, bringing his brand of exotic run game to the bay and his experience as a TE will develop OJ Howard into a star. Additionally Ray Horton's aggressive play calling on defense looks to bring the sacks Mike Smith's unit lacked this previous year.

3 minutes ago, Trojan said:

In light of my replacing Jason Licht, Dirk Koetter has been relieved of his head coaching position as well as the assistant coaches Mike Smith and Todd Monken.

1hbceo.jpg

Russ Grimm has been hired as the new head coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Also announced are offensive coordinator Mike Mularkey and defensive coordinator Ray Horton.

Swift action in TB.  There was some leak about this happening, but I am certain that Schefter had no idea it would come this soon.  

38 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS will look once again to draft another backup QB that Tom Brady can drain the youth and talent from so that he can play football into his late Hundreds

THE WINNER OF THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GM JOB IS @Deadpulse

cb029ad19ec47b0a79dd4332e0c74e4ab466671d

THE NEW ORLEANS SAINTS are coming off a season where they had the most impressive rookie class in recent memory........as long as you are not asking them to make a tackle on Stefon Diggs

THE WINNER OF THE NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GM JOB IS @whodatOL!!!!!!

tumblr_n1ugd4ej0r1r9us6no2_r1_500.gif

THE NEW YORK GIANTS have benched their QB and then un-benched him because all their fans cried about it and now they are going to keep their old QB but still try and get a new QB so all the fans don't get upset. Got all that?

THE WINNER OF THE NEW YORK GIANTS GM JOB IS @ny92jefferis!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

THE NEW YORK JETS, besides popular opinion still qualify as a "football team"

THE WINNER OF THE NEW YORK JETS GM JOB IS @KingOfTheDot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keaton_spotlight.gif?w=640

THE OAKLAND LAS VEGAS RAIDERS new coach is their old coach who they traded to another team and that team fired him and then he talked about Spider Y2 Banana for 10 years a lot and people all of the sudden think he is a good coach again, so the Raiders rehired him before they fired their old coach and it was kind of awkward and now they are moving to Vegas where I am sure all of the players will stay focused on football the entire time.

THE WINNER OF THE OAKLAND RAIDERS GM JOB IS @daineraider!!!!!!!!

giphy%20(5).gif

jamesfrancothankyou.gif

Alright now that we have our General Managers, I'll be getting you the private workbooks next week.  These workbooks will contain a Trade Block doc that we haven't used in the past but I believe it'll make finding potential trades much easier.  So please with sugar on top, once you get them use them and let me know what you think about it.  

For the new guys, this will give you a time to figure out the workbooks and please ask those questions, we'll post up a Q&A thread for this.  

Also, I'll be working on the guidelines this weekend and will try to have this information available in the League Office thread over the next couple days.  As I work through typing up the guidelines, actually just rewording last years with some changes, I'll likely be posting questions for minor changes in the TCMD build thread or reaching out to you directly.

Welcome back veterans and welcome aboard newbies....Lets keep it clean and come out fighting.

None of that below the belt stuff.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Our first award this evening is for the ARIZONA CARDINALS GM.  A team that is looking to attact the young whippersnappers after spending years eating dinner at 4pm and watching Matlock with their geriatric coach and QB. Now it is time for young blood and a new GM.

The winner of the ARIZONA CARDINALS GM JOB IS @LuckyNumber11!!!!!

cubagoodingoscar-gif_234235.gif

Very well done, great choice using Rod Tidwell. Great job with this thread. 

giphy.gif

Archived