TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

Just now, Forge said:

If it self corrects at the end of the draft Mike,  I wouldn't worry about it

Well the rookie pool is estimated but after adding all the potential draft amounts for my team, I would need to figure out how to release about 600k.

After a 90 man roster and calculating in the top 51, I'm not really sure how easy it would be to cut without releasing players within the top 51.  

Don't think I'm the only one with this issue but we can let it run and see what happens.  

Just now, ny92jefferis said:

Well the rookie pool is estimated but after adding all the potential draft amounts for my team, I would need to figure out how to release about 600k.

After a 90 man roster and calculating in the top 51, I'm not really sure how easy it would be to cut without releasing players within the top 51.  

Don't think I'm the only one with this issue but we can let it run and see what happens.  

Having to go back in to plug in the amounts will create more work than just doing it all at once, but I can work around that....just sucks to think about right now....haha.

dont count cap until the end of the draft, then gm's cut down to cap caused by rookies if it's an issue -- teams with most cap  get to claim the released players first (like a trade with 0 comp) -- because FA rounds don't happen by then.

that would work right?

Just now, Trojan said:

dont count cap until the end of the draft, then gm's cut down to cap caused by rookies if it's an issue -- teams with most cap  get to claim the released players first (like a trade with 0 comp) -- because FA rounds don't happen by then.

that would work right?

I wanna say there is a couple fa rounds after the draft, just plug them in the UFA

I think the rookie cap number should count as players are drafted.  There have been teams that have needed to cut players as they signed UFA and other players, so I do not see how drafting a player makes it much different.

Just now, Forge said:

Where were all these people looking to move up when I was on the clock? lol. 

Working.  Would have been interested in discussing the option and cost to move from 14 to 10.   Would likely have been targeting Fitzpatrick or Davenport.  

But with Fitzpatrick, Davenport, Landry and Ward all on the board, GB was really happy with that group being there at 10, thinking that at least 1 would make it to 14.  

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Working.  Would have been interested in discussing the option and cost to move from 14 to 10.   Would likely have been targeting Fitzpatrick or Davenport.  

But with Fitzpatrick, Davenport, Landry and Ward all on the board, GB was really happy with that group being there at 10, thinking that at least 1 would make it to 14.  

Yeah I just got off work. I would've tried to jump you guys to get Landry if I had been around. Also I hate you for taking him. 

Just now, IDOG_det said:

Yeah I just got off work. I would've tried to jump you guys to get Landry if I had been around. Also I hate you for taking him. 

GB was in some talks with Buffalo to move down to 18.   Would have hoped that either Landry or Ward would make it to 18.  No deal and GB gets Landry and Buffalo can now select Jackson if that is there desire....not sure if that is the plan as they may have other options at QB via trade.

Archived