TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

9 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Man, where could I possibly get a QB good enough to win a Super Bowl?

tenor.gif?itemid=10489281

I mean they are just SOOOOOO hard to find.

tenor.gif?itemid=10489243

If only one were to become available somehow.....

wrnick.0.gif

I think keeping your Super Bowl MVP is the right move.  The Browns would be happy to take your non Super Bowl winning MVP off of your hands....

Image result for carson wentz MEME

Peace!!!

34 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

I think keeping your Super Bowl MVP is the right move.  The Browns would be happy to take your non Super Bowl winning MVP off of your hands....

Image result for carson wentz MEME

Peace!!!

You had your chance. You chose the haul

fyi, I've pulled the rosters from otc along with free agency listing, I waited as long as I could before doing so.  Tomorrow I'll apply the grades and apy values, I figure to have the workbooks in your hand by Sat. if all goes as planned.

fyi, when the new players are added to your rosters, its going to change the 4 digit ID's, sucks but you'll need to change the names on the contracts you've already built as well as the names within your trade blocks.

Sorry guys.  I'll let you know when this needs to be done.

19 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

fyi, when the new players are added to your rosters, its going to change the 4 digit ID's, sucks but you'll need to change the names on the contracts you've already built as well as the names within your trade blocks.

No problem. 

7 hours ago, ny92jefferis said:

@EaglesPeteC, yea it's going to change the current #'s

hey guys...

APY values are done, please help me out and give them a look over for any glaring issues.  Keep in mind that these figures are based off of pff grades which grade out players for the previous years stats and that it isn't a collection of player history.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Lnaovg0JNXl7kudmQyQWV4AL3nVF4kbEDrnbBkx4AbU/edit?usp=sharing

1 hour ago, ny92jefferis said:

hey guys...

APY values are done, please help me out and give them a look over for any glaring issues.  Keep in mind that these figures are based off of pff grades which grade out players for the previous years stats and that it isn't a collection of player history.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Lnaovg0JNXl7kudmQyQWV4AL3nVF4kbEDrnbBkx4AbU/edit?usp=sharing

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, ny92jefferis said:

hey guys...

giphy.gif

Archived