TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

Just now, Fragafootball said:

You are the Commissioner and you put it in way more work than most of us did. Whatever decision you make I will second 

Ahem...I am the commissioner ...Mike is just my technical advisor and IT guy :P

Just now, IrishHooligan00 said:

@ny92jefferis

No i know i franchised him, i wanna keep that, i was reffering to Cbrunns comment.

Also i no longer see the workbook for me to see what his offer is for him to see if i want to match or decline or do we not have access to that yet? Sorry i know with all the bull**** last thing ya need is more.

Its good, we got time to fix this, but let me sort out this other first.

Just now, Counselor said:

Tougher than you to sit and moan about a mock you did nothing to improve or help. Peace Betty boop

Had enough conversations with @ny92jefferis about these worksheets.    I noted the limitations in the NPV as the awarding formula last year.  

I am just trying to state a case to leave things as is and make the necessary changes for next year.  Whatever is done is going to be fine by me.  It just seems like everyone is running around trying to create a fix for 2 contract offers out of 100+ offers.  

1 minute ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

@ny92jefferis

No i know i franchised him, i wanna keep that, i was reffering to Cbrunns comment.

Also i no longer see the workbook for me to see what his offer is for him to see if i want to match or decline or do we not have access to that yet? Sorry i know with all the bull**** last thing ya need is more.

Tag contracts by other teams aren't due until tonight

Archived