Super Bowl 52 GDT: New England Evil Empires vs Philadelphia Destiny

I've been a fan 17 years and on here with @ninjapirate for 14 of those bitching about this team and going through just about every emotion imaginable. This feeling is amazement, yet I can't even fathom having followed the eagles for 30/40/50 years and FINALLY getting this moment. the pure outpouring of joy on faces last night was damn moving and i'll never forget it. the storyline couldn't have been any more perfecty set up and i love watching every damn second back. 

Just now, ianlewis16 said:

I've been a fan 17 years and on here with @ninjapirate for 14 of those bitching about this team and going through just about every emotion imaginable. This feeling is amazement, yet I can't even fathom having followed the eagles for 30/40/50 years and FINALLY getting this moment. the pure outpouring of joy on faces last night was damn moving and i'll never forget it. the storyline couldn't have been any more perfecty set up and i love watching every damn second back. 

that one dude that was 99 years old though. at that point what even is there to do anymore for that guy

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

NFLN Replaying the game right now

Im watching it again for the 3rd time I dont care. 

I was balling my eyes out like a baby gentlemen. I was just thinking about all those trash years and players. Everything we expected and never got. It was just so perfect, cant even describe the feeling. Like I was hit by lightning.

Archived