TCMD - Frequently Asked Questions (OPEN)

ny92mike

I willing to work something out, but as I said before it can't bypass the tender offer sheet.  

If that means reworking the compensation of 2 first to something more manageable for a single year mock draft or delaying the time frame of being allowed to tag n trade to after the offer sheet deadline has expired to work out a trade.  Whatever that is I'm just not going to allow tag n trades without some recourse, otherwise every team in this mock draft is going to take advantage of it and tag players with the purpose of trading them.  

5 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

I willing to work something out, but as I said before it can't bypass the tender offer sheet.  

If that means reworking the compensation of 2 first to something more manageable for a single year mock draft or delaying the time frame of being allowed to tag n trade to after the offer sheet deadline has expired to work out a trade.  Whatever that is I'm just not going to allow tag n trades without some recourse, otherwise every team in this mock draft is going to take advantage of it and tag players with the purpose of trading them.  

It could still be 2 1sts (one in 2018 & one in 2019)

But you have to have them (leaves Texans out :( )

Plus aren't we limited to trading only two 2019 picks?

So if a team chooses this method... they (1) must have two 1sts to trade and (2) can only trade one other 2019 pick (later in the mock)

1 minute ago, jch1911 said:

It could still be 2 1sts (one in 2018 & one in 2019)

But you have to have them (leaves Texans out :( )

Plus aren't we limited to trading only two 2019 picks?

So if a team chooses this method... they (1) must have two 1sts to trade and (2) can only trade one other 2019 pick (later in the mock)

No one is trading two firsts for anything.

4 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

No team is going to want a 1 year rental this isn't the NBA

Kirk can continue to be tagged though. Contrary to popular belief, there's nothing in the CBA (See my link) that states that a player can't be tagged a 4th time.

HOWEVER, that team would need to be the Browns (with their cap space) because it would then need to be 144% of the 3rd year franchise tag. Which makes it around 49m for the 4th year (if my math is right).

8 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

Yes   No

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Cool.  Well hey, I won’t offer Kirk Cousins to you, do you really have a problem with me trading him to someone else?

I dont wan't him haha, i know how he plays. I don't have a problem with it if its a realistic situation. I say if u come to a deal with someone, and they extend him the contract and trade gets posted and everyone gets 24-48 hours to approve it to see if ts fair. I honeslty think it should be either resign, franchise, or he hits FA. but its not like were playing in real life. 

Just now, IrishHooligan00 said:

I dont wan't him haha, i know how he plays. I don't have a problem with it if its a realistic situation. I say if u come to a deal with someone, and they extend him the contract and trade gets posted and everyone gets 24-48 hours to approve it to see if ts fair. I honeslty think it should be either resign, franchise, or he hits FA. but its not like were playing in real life. 

He can get traded irl!

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

Kirk can continue to be tagged though. Contrary to popular belief, there's nothing in the CBA (See my link) that states that a player can't be tagged a 4th time.

HOWEVER, that team would need to be the Browns (with their cap space) because it would then need to be 144% of the 3rd year franchise tag. Which makes it around 49m for the 4th year (if my math is right).

Correct, however Guaranteed that goes straight to arbitration. and the player gets the benefit of the doubt. 

Archived