Ant-Man and the Wasp (July 2018)

vike daddy

33 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

That's said after every single Marvel movie lol I've stopped taking stock in to those comments after how overrated Black Panther was.

Pretty sure he was talking about the post credits scene not the movie. 

27 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Oh, didn’t realize people rank the post credit scenes. 

Me neither lol

My favorite is still the post credit scene for the original Avengers.  Just sitting there eating shawarma.  Ha.

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

That's said after every single Marvel movie lol I've stopped taking stock in to those comments after how overrated Black Panther was.

I agree, that one did get a little overhyped.  But i can understand why.

9 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

The kids and I will be there opening weekend.  I've been trying to avoid any new trailers or spots at this point.

Bingo. Ant Man has a unique place as a movie my kids will thoroughly enjoy. Don't get me wrong, they love them all - but there are moments in all of em that might be too intense for them (the Cap/Iron Man fight in Civil War, for example). 

That might be a detractor for your typical target market for the MCU, but it lines up well with me - a movie that's tame enough to not scare them, but part of a bigger picture that has basically consumed me.

13 minutes ago, Broncofan said:
2 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

But technically the deal is done between Disney and Fox. So he would be Marvel again now.

Sure but the movie was in the can b4 then.

not only that, the deal is agreed to but not done. It will probably be another year plus before signatures are on the dotted line. There is a lot to comb over, looked into, details to be finalized, etc in a 75 billion dollar deal in which one of the POWERHOUSE film companies is liquidating into THE powerhouse

13 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

not only that, the deal is agreed to but not done. It will probably be another year plus before signatures are on the dotted line. There is a lot to comb over, looked into, details to be finalized, etc in a 75 billion dollar deal in which one of the POWERHOUSE film companies is liquidating into THE powerhouse

It'll be done (at least partially) before A4 so we can have the post credit scene for the next big bad.

Archived