Forge's TCMD - 49ers

Forge

2 minutes ago, John232 said:

Hmm. 

For me, due to positional importance, Landry seems like the best Value. (I'm also assuming Barkley is gone here). 

Yes. 

As for FA additions, the only thing I haven't done is add an edge, so Landry actually makes more sense here for me than he would in real life. I've added Brent Grimes and Ross Cockrell at corner to give us depth. 

Justin Pugh at guard, Dion Lewis at running back, Anthony Hitchens and Mark Barron at linebacker and Moncrief at wide receiver. 

Just now, Forge said:

Yes. 

As for FA additions, the only thing I haven't done is add an edge, so Landry actually makes more sense here for me than he would in real life. I've added Brent Grimes and Ross Cockrell at corner to give us depth. 

Justin Pugh at guard, Dion Lewis at running back, Anthony Hitchens and Mark Barron at linebacker. 

Yeah, I'm catching up right now.

Landry or Davenport makes the most sense here. 

Believe in his Bend Forge, Believe in it. 

Just now, John232 said:

Yeah, I'm catching up right now.

Landry or Davenport makes the most sense here. 

Believe in his Bend Forge, Believe in it. 

Do you have an active Big Board doc you could link? 

Just now, Forge said:

I can't link it...it's sort of workbook. I'll send it to you if I can

Just looking at DJ's top 50, Vita Vea is really good value too. Just doesn't fit a need. Granted, we wouldn't need linebackers with him and Buckner in the middle. 

Just now, John232 said:

Just looking at DJ's top 50, Vita Vea is really good value too. Just doesn't fit a need. Granted, we wouldn't need linebackers with him and Buckner in the middle. 

Believe it or not, if I had been able to move Mitchell (I tried) he was going to be a target. I think I'm leaning toward Landry at this point just because of everything else I've done it makes the most sense. 

Just now, Forge said:

Believe it or not, if I had been able to move Mitchell (I tried) he was going to be a target. I think I'm leaning toward Landry at this point just because of everything else I've done it makes the most sense. 

I'm surprised you're not leaning Davenport. I think based on pure upside, Davenport probably has him beat there.

But as you know, i think Landry, albeit not a perfect prospect IS a very good pass rushing prospect who I think has a lot of room to get better too. 

Just now, John232 said:

I'm surprised you're not leaning Davenport. I think based on pure upside, Davenport probably has him beat there.

But as you know, i think Landry, albeit not a perfect prospect IS a very good pass rushing prospect who I think has a lot of room to get better too. 

Davenport is in consideration. But he's really far away. That's pure upside. I Think I could get Mario Addison for a third to be our LEO for 2 years while we groom someone, just not sure who I'd rather make that out of the two. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Davenport is in consideration. But he's really far away. That's pure upside. I Think I could get Mario Addison for a third to be our LEO for 2 years while we groom someone, just not sure who I'd rather make that out of the two. 

This is kind of a nightmare scenario tbh. 

edit: The draft position. Not grooming a guy, although at 10 that isn't great either. 

Just now, John232 said:

This is kind of a nightmare scenario tbh. 

IT really is...particularly given my FA acquisitions at corner. Ward and Minkah would make a ton of sense here too. Brent Grimes is only on a one year deal, so they're not off the table, but meh.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

IT really is...particularly given my FA acquisitions at corner. Ward and Minkah would make a ton of sense here too. Brent Grimes is only on a one year deal, so they're not off the table, but meh.

Honestly, Minkah might make a lot of sense.

Can't count on Colbert being a stud, small sample size. Grimes is on a one year deal. Kuann Williams is not that good. Tartt is a one year wonder and has dealt with injuries on and off too. Minkah isn't just the safest, he's also probably the most talented. 

Just now, John232 said:

Honestly, Minkah might make a lot of sense.

Can't count on Colbert being a stud, small sample size. Grimes is on a one year deal. Kuann Williams is not that good. Tartt is a one year wonder and has dealt with injuries on and off too. Minkah isn't just the safest, he's also probably the most talented. 

And that was the biggest thing to - he's probably the best player  out of those guys plain and simple. I can find ways to use him I'm sure. 

Archived