BREAKING:REDSKINS TRADE FOR ALEX SMITH

mar29020

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Franchise corner is a stretch.  He was a good young corner.

Thank you. Fuller was a good young corner with a lot of potential but he wasn’t a franchise corner and may never be.

Lets be honest, there also the fact that in the slot Fuller was rarely covering number one or even number two Wrs.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Thank you. Fuller was a good young corner with a lot of potential but he wasn’t a franchise corner and may never be.

Lets be honest, there also the fact that in the slot Fuller was rarely covering number one or even number two Wrs.

we are in nickle 70% of the time and i bet he played the 1's more then josh norman lol.

16 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

They've totally suckered all the casual fans again though.  I was in line at Subway today and these two guys were talking about how great of a trade it was.  I almost threw my sub at them.

HA! You should have! I would have loved to see that on video. Lol

1 minute ago, mar29020 said:

we are in nickle 70% of the time and i bet he played the 1's more then josh norman lol.

Not a chance. I bet Breeland and even Dunny covered #1s more this season than Fuller.

Let me say, I love Fuller and wish he wasn’t gone but I feel the loss of him is being a bit overrated by most fans and most in the media.

If, and yes, IT’S A BIG IF! Alex Smith and the Redskins go out next year and our passing game looks good, running game is improved and our returning defensive players and new acquisitions look good People will forget that we lost Fuller and a 3rd for Alex Smith.

The only way I see People wallowing on this trade during next season still is if Smith doesn’t look good, Cousins looks even better on his new team and the Redskins are worse next year than they were in 2017.

Which, is totally possible but I’d say it’s most likely the team has a similar record to what it’s had the last 3 years with Kirk as our starter.

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Not a chance. I bet Breeland and even Dunny covered #1s more this season than Fuller.

Let me say, I love Fuller and wish he wasn’t gone but I feel the loss of him is being a bit overrated by most fans and most in the media.

If, and yes, IT’S A BIG IF! Alex Smith and the Redskins go out next year and our passing game looks good, running game is improved and our returning defensive players and new acquisitions look good People will forget that we lost Fuller and a 3rd for Alex Smith.

The only way I see People wallowing on this trade during next season still is if Smith doesn’t look good, Cousins looks even better on his new team and the Redskins are worse next year than they were in 2017.

Which, is totally possible but I’d say it’s most likely the team has a similar record to what it’s had the last 3 years with Kirk as our starter.

lol snyder can gut the team and you would spin it and defend it

4 minutes ago, mar29020 said:

lol snyder can gut the team and you would spin it and defend it

I see you’re changing the subject, you most finally becoming to the realization that I’m right about that.

I hate Snyder and Allen and don’t you ever forget that! But at the same time, I’m going to hope that Alex Smith and the Redskins do well this season. If that makes me some kind of Snyder and Allen apologist in many fans minds than so be it, but you couldn’t be more wrong.

Its not that I like Snyder or Allen, it’s that I’ve come to grips with reality. Cousins wanted out, and Alex Smith is one of the best replacements we could have had for Couisns and he may end up being the best option we had short of us trading a bunch of draft pick once again to move up and draft Darnold or Rose .

Just now, turtle28 said:

I see you’re changing the subject, you most finally becoming to the realization that I’m right about that.

I hate Snyder and Allen and don’t you ever forget that! But at the same time, I’m going to hope that Alex Smith and the Redskins do well this season. If that makes me some kind of Snyder and Allen apologist in many fans minds than so be it, but you couldn’t be more wrong.

Its not that I like Snyder or Allen, it’s that I’ve come to grips with reality. Cousins wanted out, and Alex Smith is one of the best replacements we could have had for Couisns and he may end up being the best option we had short of us trading a bunch of draft pick once again to move up and draft Darnold or Rose .

explain how we are gonna do better with a worse qb??????? are we gonna be better then the eagles and dallas? probably not

3 minutes ago, mar29020 said:

andy reid literally just replaced him!

That doesn’t mean anything. First, read the article before just throwing back a knee jerk reaction. Second, Reid moved Smith because he hopes the Chiefs future lies in Mahomes. He’s projecting forward. He could be right or wrong about that.

Don’t forget, this is the same Andy Reid that traded away Donovan McNabb because he was conviced Kevin Cobb was the future in Philly and he was dead wrong about that!

Just now, turtle28 said:

That doesn’t mean anything. First, read the article before just throwing back a knee jerk reaction. Second, Reid moved Smith because he hopes the Chiefs future lies in Mahomes. He’s projecting forward. He could be right or wrong about that.

Don’t forget, this is the same Andy Reid that traded away Donovan McNabb because he was conviced Kevin Cobb was the future in Philly and he was dead wrong about that!

lol omg man. so how did mcnabb work out for us then?!!!! yes andy reid plans for the future isnt that insane????? he doesnt give 90 mil to a 34 year old qb.

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

That doesn’t mean anything.

It means Reid didn't think he could win a Superbowl with Alex Smith at QB.  

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Reid moved Smith because he hopes the Chiefs future lies in Mahomes

Who was drafted because Reid thought he couldn't win a Superbowl with Alex Smith at QB.  

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Don’t forget, this is the same Andy Reid that traded away Donovan McNabb

Oh lol, how could we forget when he swindled us in the Donovan McNabb traded.  

Archived