The tWo Hangout

2 hours ago, iPwn said:

Kept up with what was going on online. Will probably follow a little more closely and catch more games once baseball season gets moving.

Gotcha. Makes sense. Just been watching as much hockey as I possibly can honestly.

Just now, iPwn said:

How have you been watching so far? Do you get Blackhawks games out there, or relying on streams?

Got a facebook group that streams most games that are pretty damn good. My roommates are all big Wild fans and have Fox Sports North on Roku so I've caught them quite a bit too (although they haven't played much).

3 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Got a facebook group that streams most games that are pretty damn good. My roommates are all big Wild fans and have Fox Sports North on Roku so I've caught them quite a bit too (although they haven't played much).

Piggybacking on this, it makes it a lot easier to get into hockey when you have people to talk about it/watch it with. Problem is it's pretty much just the Wild when we all watch so in turn makes it hard not to watch MN quite a bit.

Edited by .Buzz

2 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Piggybacking on this, it makes it a lot easier to get into hockey when you have people to talk about it/watch it with.

Think that’s the case with most sports, honestly. Even football, which it seems that a lot of us sought out a team on our own somehow, we’ve all ventured here, on Twitter and elsewhere to have a place to talk with people on anything to do with football.

19 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Think that’s the case with most sports, honestly. Even football, which it seems that a lot of us sought out a team on our own somehow, we’ve all ventured here, on Twitter and elsewhere to have a place to talk with people on anything to do with football.

Yeah...it makes it much easier.

My decently close friends are either Wild, Blues, Rangers, or Avs fans. No Blackhawks...as I'm watching more and more it just is more difficult lol.

But yeah, if I lived in Jacksonville I can't say the likelihood of me being on here or posting as much as I do would be as likely. But I don't know any other Jags fans/have anyone else to talk to that actually have a wealth of knowledge about the team besides you guys/guys on social media.

Edited by .Buzz