Miscellaneous News V 5.0

Breesus mode

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Brushing off DV as just two crazy people in a toxic relationship is why less than 10% of all victims of DV and other spousal abuses are reported at all

Can not emphasize this enough. 

I see patients in our clinic who are displaying the most obvious signs of domestic abuse who are terrified to say anything because of fear of escalating violence and also getting blamed. Patients who come in bruised and clearly are victims of abuse who will look me in the eye and say that they can't talk about it and don't want their significant other to know because they're afraid it will escalate. We have to secretly give these patients phone numbers for hotlines that provide help or even work on an escape plan. 

Do you want to know what's toxic about that? The god damn fact that these patients are victims. There is no amount of disagreement that makes these types of situations acceptable. 

It's absurd that people do things like characterize people as just being in a toxic relationship. So what does that imply? That she "had it coming"? That's disgusting. People should actually be ashamed of themselves if they feel that way. Or people characterizing it as a toxic relationship to claim she's lying about it. So what does she have to gain exactly by claiming that besides having people endlessly question her and criticize her motives?

2 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

You guys continual need to paint Courtney Smith as a crazy drunk when it's only OSU fans and "outlets" painting her as such is disgusting.

Zach Smith is a terrible person for ****s sake stop trying to dance around that and absolve your ****ty human being of a coach. He's a bad person, you don't need to ignore that he's a bad person who did a bad thing to say "but I want him to coach my team because that means more to me than this". At least be honest with yourselves and with us and we can stop this stupid charade. Absolving Zach Smith just so you can claim an illusory moral high ground for something that doesn't need you to attempt to do that is just ****ed up.

Zach is 100% a piece of crap human being. 

Lets see you guys misinterpret that. 

12 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

You guys continual need to paint Courtney Smith as a crazy drunk when it's only OSU fans and "outlets" painting her as such is disgusting.

B/c women who try to run people over w/ a car in front of their kids are stand-up human beings?? These are her own mother's accusations, BTW. It's OK, SJW, women are allowed to be worthless human beings as well, I promise.

Like I said, people who have their minds made up are not going to change them. Bias is a terrible thing.

18 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

B/c women who try to run people over w/ a car in front of their kids are stand-up human beings?? These are her own mother's accusations, BTW. It's OK, SJW, women are allowed to be worthless human beings as well, I promise.

Like I said, people who have their minds made up are not going to change them. Bias is a terrible thing.

People haven’t left the day 1, hot take narrative. I remember when things came out with the initial reporting, I thought it was going to be ugly and that Urban Meyer was heading towards getting fired and rightfully so. As the facts came out though, most of the nation ignored the investigation and got their opinions from ESPN and initial false reporting by Brett McMurphy. The casual fan became thought they knew more than the police and the 67 times they responded without ever charging anyone. It is what it is. If people haven’t looked at the investigation for facts yet, they clearly aren’t going to/don’t want to. Like most, I’m all about canning a coach that covers up abuse of a female. That would be awful. It’s pretty much to the point there’s nothing more to discuss here though. It’s clear why Urban was disciplined, and it doesn’t resemble the narrative that the masses have spun. 

I still haven't figured out why the haters continually overlook the fact that not only did Zack Smith's mother doubt there was abuse taking place...but Courtney Smiths own dam__ mother said that she doubts it as well.  Shelly Meyer doesn't have a dog in this race.  If she felt that there was abuse, you think as a woman she lets that fly?  Why?  Because Zack Smith is some irreplaceable WR coach?  GTFO!!!!  If Zack Smith did any harm to her, he is a despicable human being.  Whatever culpability that she has does not absolve him.

I think that you have 3 women that doubt another woman's story of abuse.  That says something to me.  If it doesn't fit the narrative of the story YOU want, I get it.  Continue to hate..Continue to think that Urban Meyer is an advocate of spousal abuse...Continue to believe what you want....

There are plenty of dudes out there that could replace Zack Smith as a position coach.  How in the blue hell is keeping him on staff winning us football games.  Yall think the Bucks were winning because of him?  You think Urban thought that?

Some people need to find another hobby.  Hating on schools and coaches is no way to live life!!!

5 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Why can't they both be worthless human beings? I mean it is in the realm of possibility here. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Oh no....that's victim blaming

And we are also the worst kind of human being for even suggesting that she isn't anything but a victim.  Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story!!!

giphy.gif

Children. You're all ******* ridiculous, disturbed children.

Screech SJW or hater or whatever other nonsense you want at me. This is the last time I will ever engage with any of you. 

Enjoy your circle jerk. Pretending that my being a Michigan fan or whatever else has literally any bearing on why I think Zach Smith is a piece of ****.

I can't believe this debate is continuing when in reality it has gone nowhere. The resolution has long been reached. No one is going to be convinced of the other's side, and nothing will be gained from this...much like 99% of political debates, this is absolutely pointless.

I suggest everyone agrees to disagree on this issue before someone gets angry and embarrasses themselves.

12 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Children. You're all ******* ridiculous, disturbed children.

Screech SJW or hater or whatever other nonsense you want at me. This is the last time I will ever engage with any of you. 

Enjoy your circle jerk. Pretending that my being a Michigan fan or whatever else has literally any bearing on why I think Zach Smith is a piece of ****.

Yes, it has everything to do with it. If this were Central Michigan or SUNY Cortland you and your buddies would be nowhere to be found, why do you think pretty much all UM or other B1G fans who continue to push this, truly pathetic.

Plus further evidence is why aren't you same "fake outraged fans" pushing Maryland tragedy and mobbing that forum. This makes you all look really petty and pathetic

8 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Yes, it has everything to do with it. If this were Central Michigan or SUNY Cortland you and your buddies would be nowhere to be found, why do you think pretty much all UM or other B1G fans who continue to push this, truly pathetic.

Plus further evidence is why aren't you same "fake outraged fans" pushing Maryland tragedy and mobbing that forum. This makes you all look really petty and pathetic

We spent WEEKS talking about Maryland you God damn moron. We keep talking about this because new things keep coming out. Thats how discussion works. I know that seems difficult to grasp sunshine but not everything is all about you.

I care because I have first hand experience with the overwhelming damage and societal stigma that spousal abuse has on victims.

So shove it with this stupid bullcrap narrative that this has **** all yo do with football. I'm not even talking about Urban Meyer or your stupidly precious college football team. I'm talking about Zach Smith.

Now I'm done.

Yes, Ohio State football is SO important that people literally made up this story. There was literally no other way for other teams to beat Ohio State that rival fans just had to make this all up. They framed Urban. And they won't stop talking about it.

Urban did nothing wrong. This was all a set up and he shouldn't have even been suspended. Zach Smith should still be on the staff. Urban didn't lie at media day because why would he need to lie because he did nothing wrong because Zach Smith did nothing wrong because it was Courtney Smith's fault because it was a toxic relationship because it was just marital problems because the police never arrested Zach. 

I'm done talking about this. You all are hopeless.

Archived