Chargerbuckeyes Pre Super Bowl Mock Draft

chargerbuckeye

15 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Why would you switch it with a team that is behind the Titans? Who gives a **** if their fans complain? You want to give us a DB, give us Fitzpatrick who will not be there at all but I’ll take him over Ward anyday. Coombs will have hardly any influence on the draft and CB isn’t exactly a pressing need and he’s certainly not BPA.

Vrabel may get buckeye happy too. Vrabel so far has targeted Ryan Day, Failed, but got Kerry Coombs. Fitzpatrick is a safety in most systems, and you guys have an all pro stud safety in Byard.

1 hour ago, chargerbuckeye said:

I think they get a real slot receiver. They have totally phased out willie snead, and I think Kirk will be nasty in that offense, Will fit better than cooks, and will take pressure off Thomas.

Denver would do it because they are acquiring a solid QB, And 2 first rd picks which they bolster up their defense. Its honestly a no brainer

I understand your thinking and it's possible, yes. I still think they go defense, if they stay in round 1. In your scenario the LBs worth 1st round grades are all gone. So, if that were to pan out... I'd trade back to top of 2nd, draft Frank Ragnow to shore up the OL and grab another pick.

But, odds are they stick with the 27th pick and given Payton's war room prowess I can see drafting a slot guy.

13 minutes ago, jcvoodoo said:

I understand your thinking and it's possible, yes. I still think they go defense, if they stay in round 1. In your scenario the LBs worth 1st round grades are all gone. So, if that were to pan out... I'd trade back to top of 2nd, draft Frank Ragnow to shore up the OL and grab another pick.

But, odds are they stick with the 27th pick and given Payton's war room prowess I can see drafting a slot guy.

All the first rd edge rushers are taken. Gotta go best available and get a player in rd 1 of good value. They can get that edge rusher to put across Cam Jordan in rd 3. They traded their 2nd rd pick to get Kamara. Maybe get one in free agency

1 hour ago, chargerbuckeye said:

Vrabel may get buckeye happy too. Vrabel so far has targeted Ryan Day, Failed, but got Kerry Coombs. Fitzpatrick is a safety in most systems, and you guys have an all pro stud safety in Byard.

Fitzpatrick can play more than just safety. Plus two safeties play that I was aware of and that other safety we have is very mediocre. Fitzpatrick can play NB as well. Our top two CBs playes pretty well this season. We may draft an OSU player here or there but this is Robinson’s team, not Vrabels.

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

Fitzpatrick can play more than just safety. Plus two safeties play that I was aware of and that other safety we have is very mediocre. Fitzpatrick can play NB as well. Our top two CBs playes pretty well this season. We may draft an OSU player here or there but this is Robinson’s team, not Vrabels.

Don't deny that there is a strong possibility that they draft a Buckeye.

40 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Mayfield won’t make it past the Saints. 

If Mayfield falls that far, it's possible. I just don't buy it though. But, the thought of Mayfield sitting behind Brees and learning does have a certain ring to it.

8 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Why would you switch it with a team that is behind the Titans? Who gives a **** if their fans complain? You want to give us a DB, give us Fitzpatrick who will not be there at all but I’ll take him over Ward anyday. Coombs will have hardly any influence on the draft and CB isn’t exactly a pressing need and he’s certainly not BPA.

Agreed don't change it if you think we are complaining screw all that nonsense. Only change it if you think i make a valid point and gave good facts to back it up which i honestly think i did give a good reason too.  But if you don't think so then keep the pick as it is and just continue letting us bash the pick.  It's a tradition at this point with me bashing the pick every year against you fam you know i got nothing but love for ya 100% and enjoy the banter and debates back and forth we have.  You gotta give me some props though 3 years running now i have picked our 1st round DE's in Vic and Takk + having Neal and Debo as our picks in my mocks.  Although i didn't have the rounds correct on them i had Neal as our 2nd round pick and Jones as our 3rd.  I thought we reached on them at the time but i knew they fit our schemes. 

Also as for the new pick in Hubbard im not sure of the need for a OLB/DE as we just took one 2 of the last 3 years in Vic and Takk.  Hubbard is a quality player as was Ward just not really needs to much over bigger needs.    What do you think of a Bigger DT/DE or a true NT.   Players like Hurst or Bryan or are you not really big fans of them by chance?

11 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Agreed don't change it if you think we are complaining screw all that nonsense. Only change it if you think i make a valid point and gave good facts to back it up which i honestly think i did give a good reason too.  But if you don't think so then keep the pick as it is and just continue letting us bash the pick.  It's a tradition at this point with me bashing the pick every year against you fam you know i got nothing but love for ya 100% and enjoy the banter and debates back and forth we have.  You gotta give me some props though 3 years running now i have picked our 1st round DE's in Vic and Takk + having Neal and Debo as our picks in my mocks.  Although i didn't have the rounds correct on them i had Neal as our 2nd round pick and Jones as our 3rd.  I thought we reached on them at the time but i knew they fit our schemes. 

Also as for the new pick in Hubbard im not sure of the need for a OLB/DE as we just took one 2 of the last 3 years in Vic and Takk.  Hubbard is a quality player as was Ward just not really needs to much over bigger needs.    What do you think of a Bigger DT/DE or a true NT.   Players like Hurst or Bryan or are you not really big fans of them by chance?

You guys have Poe and Jarrett. An OLB to pair with Jones and beasley could be good. But I also believe Adrian Clayborn is a free agent, and if you lose him, Hubbard can replace him.

4 minutes ago, chargerbuckeye said:

You guys have Poe and Jarrett. An OLB to pair with Jones and beasley could be good. But I also believe Adrian Clayborn is a free agent, and if you lose him, Hubbard can replace him.

We don't have Poe bro he is a Free agent as well we literally only have Grady Jarrett as a DT now :)     We are losing all these guys to FA as it sits   Adrian Clayborn, Courtney Upshaw, Ahtya Rubyn, Dontari Poe,  and Ben Garland.  Plus we already have released Reshede Hageman.    When all is said and done we have   Takk, Beasley, Jack Crawford, Derrick Shelby, and Brooks Reed as our DE/LB crew   Als you are forgetting a really good LB in Devondre Cambpell at SLB.  Beasley is not a LB for us anymore  Quinn said he is moving back full time 100% to DE now he failed so badly at OLB xD  I thought he would be good there but i was wrong.   The LB i was thinking we needed is a run thumping MLB or a Fast good tackling WLB.   Debo is a beast at LB we all know that but his game is much more fit for WLB even though he is a pro bowler at MLB because his size he can get washed out there against lineman.  If we get a legit run thumping MLB and let Debo play WLB we might upgrade 2 positions with 1 pick?

I wish we had Poe locked up for a few years but sadly he was a 1 year deal for 8 mil :(    Even if we resign Poe thats just 2 DT's on the roster with 5 or 6 DE/LB's.    You was correct on Calyborn being a FA as well but he is actually one of our DT/DE's lol  He is a big boy at 6'3 290 or so thats why i was thinking Hurst or Bryan they are mof the type of guy that Clayborn is and can also back up and help Grady and even Poe if we do resign him which i would love for us to do if not then by god we gotta get a NT in FA or in the next few rounds as well if we can't land Vea or Payne.  Maybe a guy like Settle, Phillips, or Hill. 

Also if you want to keep your mock draft a little bit cleaner we can always chat in PM about things so i can keep off ya mock and let others post as you know i don't mind chatting about football mocks with ya at all.

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

We don't have Poe bro he is a Free agent as well we literally only have Grady Jarrett as a DT now :)     We are losing all these guys to FA as it sits   Adrian Clayborn, Courtney Upshaw, Ahtya Rubyn, Dontari Poe,  and Ben Garland.  Plus we already have released Reshede Hageman.    When all is said and done we have   Takk, Beasley, Jack Crawford, Derrick Shelby, and Brooks Reed as our DE/LB crew   Als you are forgetting a really good LB in Devondre Cambpell at SLB.  Beasley is not a LB for us anymore  Quinn said he is moving back full time 100% to DE now he failed so badly at OLB xD  I thought he would be good there but i was wrong.   The LB i was thinking we needed is a run thumping MLB or a Fast good tackling WLB.   Debo is a beast at LB we all know that but his game is much more fit for WLB even though he is a pro bowler at MLB because his size he can get washed out there against lineman.  If we get a legit run thumping MLB and let Debo play WLB we might upgrade 2 positions with 1 pick?

I wish we had Poe locked up for a few years but sadly he was a 1 year deal for 8 mil :(    Even if we resign Poe thats just 2 DT's on the roster with 5 or 6 DE/LB's.    You was correct on Calyborn being a FA as well but he is actually one of our DT/DE's lol  He is a big boy at 6'3 290 or so thats why i was thinking Hurst or Bryan they are mof the type of guy that Clayborn is and can also back up and help Grady and even Poe if we do resign him which i would love for us to do if not then by god we gotta get a NT in FA or in the next few rounds as well if we can't land Vea or Payne.  Maybe a guy like Settle, Phillips, or Hill. 

Also if you want to keep your mock draft a little bit cleaner we can always chat in PM about things so i can keep off ya mock and let others post as you know i don't mind chatting about football mocks with ya at all.

Private Chat not needed.

LMAO....if Fitzpatrick lasts to the Steelers at 28, Ill give you my non-monetary life savings....which consists of a complete collection of He-Man action figures, about forty Playboy magazines from the 90s in almost mint condition (some of the pages stick together) and $217 worth of grape-flavored Big League Chew.   

Archived