This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

47 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Because MN has done so well in the division and playoffs since MLF and Rodgers joined forces?

Because Harbaugh got Aaron’s number and he left it in the San Francisco Rolodex, but only after he saved it.

Harbaugh to Minnesota would eat Aaron alive.

5 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

That is surprising to me that DeMeco feels like he isn't ready yet, and is humble enough to admit it.  I like that, and not just because it is at the expense of the Vikings.  

Or he doesn't like the roster.

17 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Cracking Up Lol GIF

What evidence do you have to suggest otherwise? You keep doing things like this when literally all of the evidence points to me being right.

Aaron’s point totals against Jim Harbaugh: 30-22, 45-31 (postseason), 34-28, 23-20 (postseason).

He is undefeated against Aaron Rodgers and you act as if I’m the one crazy for suggesting this.

No offense, but you are completely worthless to have a discussion with. You ignore facts, and you don’t offer any facts to support your argument. You post gifs and expect to get a rise out of me instead of actually trying to have a conversation.

I posted concern of the Vikings hiring Harbaugh due to Harbaugh’s history against Rodgers. You respond with the history of the Vikings with a different head coach, I suggest Harbaugh would destroy Rodgers (as he has literally every time he played Rodgers), and you post a gif as if I’m the one in need of laughing at.

Saying it’s ridiculous because it’s the Vikings is tantamount to saying the Bengals would never be able to get to the Super Bowl because what’s his face from 7 years ago was a terrible coach.

So I’m legitimately asking you to please have a conversation or don’t quote me. I try to respond to everyone who quotes me, but I’m not a fan of wasting my time on people who don’t want to listen or open their mind to the possibility of being wrong.

Jim Harbaugh went 13-3 in his first year as head coach with Alex Smith.

To act intellectually superior over him going to the Vikings with Cousins, Cook, Thielen, Jefferson, Kendricks… Is flexing sorely lacking in any sort of muscle, mental flexing without any shred of brains, and you were probably fishing for likes.

Harbaugh was and is an excellent head coach who was undefeated against Aaron Rodgers with Alex Smith and Colin Kaepernick. And the Vikings are 7-5-1 against the Packers over their last 13 games.

Is that maybe some math you can understand? Because if not, they’ve won more games against the Packers than they’ve lost since 2016.

Edited by Outpost31

Lol. Harbaugh not being a legit threat as coach. Dude took the Niners, who hadn’t been to the playoffs for nine years, to the NFC Championship game in his first year as head coach and didn’t even have an offseason program.

This is a major, huge, crazy good hire for the Vikings. This is going to get them a Super Bowl win.

13 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol. Harbaugh not being a legit threat as coach. Dude took the Niners, who hadn’t been to the playoffs for nine years, to the NFC Championship game in his first year as head coach and didn’t even have an offseason program.

This is a major, huge, crazy good hire for the Vikings. This is going to get them a Super Bowl win.

Nope. He'll be leaving a situation where OSU was his Mack Daddy and entering a situation where Green Bay will be his Mack Daddy. He'll feel right at home.

Just now, Leader said:

Nope. He'll be leaving a situation where OSU was his Mack Daddy and entering a situation where Green Bay will be his Mack Daddy. He'll feel right at home.

Did you not just read the evidence I provided against the Packers dominating him?

Dude is the least soft head coach out there, and the Packers have always been about finesse.

He is undefeated against the Packers when he ran out Smith and Kaepernick, we ran out Aaron Rodgers.

Jim Harbaugh being hired is the type of hire that Vikings fans would look back on our reactions and laugh.

13 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

So did Matt LaFleur. He had an All Pro QB, Harbaugh had 4 All Pro caliber players within his front 7. 

Harbaugh hasn't done jack with Michigan until this year, when he had two of the best pass rushers in CFB.

Seems he coaches great when he's surrounded by studs. 

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Did you not just read the evidence I provided against the Packers dominating him?

Dude is the least soft head coach out there, and the Packers have always been about finesse.

He is undefeated against the Packers when he ran out Smith and Kaepernick, we ran out Aaron Rodgers.

Jim Harbaugh being hired is the type of hire that Vikings fans would look back on our reactions and laugh.

No, I didnt read your "evidence" - I'm not stuck in his SF glory days or willing to cede the next 20-30 years to MN simply because they (may) hire this guy.

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

So did Matt LaFleur. He had an All Pro QB, Harbaugh had 4 All Pro caliber players within his front 7. 

Harbaugh hasn't done jack with Michigan until this year, when he had two of the best pass rushers in CFB.

There we go....thank you.

7 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I don’t know about the process an turnover rate of college football teams, so I can’t speak to that. I don’t know.

All I know is that if you can build and maintain a defense in this league like the one Harbaugh built and maintained, as well as the offense he had with the lack of talent he had there, and the mentality he imbues…

You will have success.

If his GM works well with him…

I mean, people here act like the Vikings don’t have talent. They are loaded with talent at all the skills, and they’ve got some pretty decent pieces on defense.

Harbaugh will have them winning 10-12 games per year starting year one, and they will be legitimate contenders for a Super Bowl win starting in year three.