This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@NormSizedMidget  trying to send the bat signal to the anti MM play calling crowd.  If you post that, they will come.

Haha. I'd rather not run something like that with Aaron. I hope at least most people agree. Zach Miller was the guy who pitched who was an option QB before the pros. Saw him play once. So you have a guy who knows the pitch and Mitchell is athletic enough.. Not sure I want that play with Aaron though.

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Teams I'm rooting for to win the Super Bowl:

1] Packers

2] Chiefs

That's it.

Why not Oakland or Jacksonville?   I would pull for Reggie McKenzie.   Jacksonville would be a pretty cool deal with how awful they have been the last decade.

2 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Haha. I'd rather not run something like that with Aaron. I hope at least most people agree. Zach Miller was the guy who pitched who was an option QB before the pros. Saw him play once. So you have a guy who knows the pitch and Mitchell is athletic enough.. Not sure I want that play with Aaron though.

Certainly agree there.  Hundley with Cobb on the option?

Probably have to work Janis into the play as well, just to get a package for him.

Just now, squire12 said:

Certainly agree there.  Hundley with Cobb on the option?

Probably have to work Janis into the play as well, just to get a package for him.

Haha why not. I like that play for the fact it probably evolved somehow because of Miller's background. So it's catered to specific players. Gotta like that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Haha why not. I like that play for the fact it probably evolved somehow because of Miller's background. So it's catered to specific players. Gotta like that. 

You mean using players to their strengths?  That is a bizarre concept

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Why not Oakland or Jacksonville?   I would pull for Reggie McKenzie.   Jacksonville would be a pretty cool deal with how awful they have been the last decade.

i'd root for oakland over anyone other than us in the NFC for sure. certainly jacksonville too. Just don't really care about jax, however. I do like to see oakland succeed as well.

Just now, squire12 said:

You mean using players to their strengths?  That is a bizarre concept

I don't know if having your tight end throw a pitch is exactly playing to strengths. But it was intelligently creative.