FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

to clarify with the rules, i'm allowed to say pm raves for example and be like "hey man we should form a super stable and strategically nominate x y and z if we win HoH"

but i can't say "hey raves let's use x mechanic of the HoH competition of the week to knock out, say, jfinley, from winning the HoH"

also

BB there is so different to how the show works here and it offends me

8 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

to clarify with the rules, i'm allowed to say pm raves for example and be like "hey man we should form a super stable and strategically nominate x y and z if we win HoH"

but i can't say "hey raves let's use x mechanic of the HoH competition of the week to knock out, say, jfinley, from winning the HoH"

also

BB there is so different to how the show works here and it offends me

Yes, that is correct.

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 5:22 PM, MathMan said:

Update:  Diary Room sessions.

Send me your Diary Room (DR) sessions periodically throughout the game.

DR sessions can include: Your current strategies, where you think you are in the game, general observations, or just plain trash talk.

I will collect all of the DR sessions and "replay" them after the game is over.  These are a fun way to look back in people's thoughts during the game, so please send them in!

Also, to go along with this, please send you DR conversations in the same PM thread to me. That way, they stay organized, and I can easily save them.

Archived