FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

6 hours ago, JBURGE25 said:

Also, I had nothing to do with nazgul getting evicted. Iwas actually instrumental in the push to have you evicted in the first 4 weeks after you went after nazgul

Ok. This makes me feel better about the nom. I had every intention to pull you from the eviction, but I'm much less inclined to do so.

You were the first person to get I'm touch with me. Hearing you activity trying to remove me?

104-The-Godfather-2-quotes.gif

You broke my heart, Fredo.

Just my two cents it would be helpful if you would put an executive summary or something at the top of each contest for those of us who like mission skipped 3rd grade reading class to do some lines on the playground

1 hour ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Ok. This makes me feel better about the nom. I had every intention to pull you from the eviction, but I'm much less inclined to do so.

You were the first person to get I'm touch with me. Hearing you activity trying to remove me?

TBT to when I sent jburge this exact gif because he ****ed me over.  Good times.

1 hour ago, mission27 said:

Just my two cents it would be helpful if you would put an executive summary or something at the top of each contest for those of us who like mission skipped 3rd grade reading class to do some lines on the playground

thats a good suggestion.

simply pm me 6 times of a day.

for instance, you could send:

1:01 am

2 am

3 am

4 am

5 am

6:07 am

i will "play out" the day in order. you will become king of the hill at the time you posted. 

whoever is koth for the longest duration wins

59 minutes ago, MathMan said:

thats a good suggestion.

simply pm me 6 times of a day.

for instance, you could send:

1:01 am

2 am

3 am

4 am

5 am

6:07 am

i will "play out" the day in order. you will become king of the hill at the time you posted. 

whoever is koth for the longest duration wins

Hmmm I guess when you put it that way this is pretty simple.  Was hoping for some strategy suggestions.  

4 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:
10 hours ago, JBURGE25 said:

Also, I had nothing to do with nazgul getting evicted. Iwas actually instrumental in the push to have you evicted in the first 4 weeks after you went after nazgul

Well not actively. I was for a few weeks after Naz went then I stopped playing really.

And don't sugar coat it, you had no intention of pulling me off, at least no from the block

3 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

And don't sugar coat it, you had no intention of pulling me off, at least no from the block

I could say anything right now and you're not going to believe me - so believe whatever you want. 

Good luck.

12 players to choose from and Julie picks Ruskie.  Of all the 12 players who could have played, Julie picks the one that is the slowest. 

Also, just a suggestion, Julie, but maybe with veto selections you should have a Houseguest Choice.  Players would send you a big board of players that they would want to play the veto competition for them. 

That way, you could draw a name for the HoH and both nominees.  If they don't get a big board in for you at some point before the veto competition, they don't get a Houseguest Choice option thrown into the hat. 

11 hours ago, MathMan said:

Veto 10: King of the hill.

NO WORKING TOGETHERE OR YOU'LL BE EVICTED

Veto players:

@EliteTexan80

@JBURGE25

@LuckyNumber11

@mission27

@domepatrol91

@RuskieTitan

Deadline for moves: Monday 10 PM CST.

If you don't get moves in, you spin the wheel

There's a big sandhill in the backyard. Let's see what's up with that.

Rules:
You each will send me 6 times of the day where you'd like to be "Kill of the Hill" (for instance, 3:23 AM, 4:06 PM, etc)
Like military time, the day will start at midnight (0000) and end at 11:59 PM.

Scoring:
We will play out the day in chronological order (from midnight - 11:59 PM).
The "earliest" time will start as "King of the Hill", and will start accumulating 1 point per minute as long as they remain King of the Hill.
When we get to the next player's time, that player will knock off the current King of the Hill and will then take their place as the new "King of the Hill", and will start accumulating 1 point per minute as long as they are on top.
The game keeping going like this until all players moves are finished (with the current King of the Hill getting 1 point per minute)
The last player who is the "King of the Hill" accumulates 1 point per minute until we get to 11:59 PM and the game is over.

Note: If two players pick the same exact time, they knock off the current king of the hill, but also themselves.
So nobody would be the king of the hill until the next time.

Winner:
Whoever has the most points wins!
(Thus, whoever was the "King of the Hill" for the total longest duration.

@mission27

@RuskieTitan

@domepatrol91

Just waiting on those guys

Archived