FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

Julie is playing favoritism.  I just came up with the best strategy and she won't let me do it.  That is blatant favoritism.  Favoritism.  You're all losers who don't have friends and the host is biased.  This is the last time I'm ever playing this stupid game. 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Julie is playing favoritism.  I just came up with the best strategy and she won't let me do it.  That is blatant favoritism.  Favoritism.  You're all losers who don't have friends and the host is biased.  This is the last time I'm ever playing this stupid game. 

I heard that bantle made a fb group for disgruntled BB players.  I'm sure he'd let you join.  

37 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

LIS... unibomber... this is how it always starts 

Just now, Whicker said:

This comp would be great if I knew anything about football

I took second to last place last year in the draft challenge.  The only reason I didn't take last place was because TK3 tried to fail it.  TK3 went on to win Big Brother.  My advice to you?  My advice to everybody?  Fail on purpose.  That's what I'm doing, so you'll REALLY have to try hard to fail. 

Julie, I implore you to reconsider my strategy being allowed.  It's the only way I have a chance in hell at this competition.  It does NOT go against anything stated in your original explanation of the competition.  Gotta be able to use the rules and explanations to your advantage when you find a loophole.  Don't make me Bantle this *****. 

16 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Julie, I implore you to reconsider my strategy being allowed.  It's the only way I have a chance in hell at this competition.  It does NOT go against anything stated in your original explanation of the competition.  Gotta be able to use the rules and explanations to your advantage when you find a loophole.  Don't make me Bantle this *****. 

Fine. attention houseguests, you can put the same player in multiple draft slots if you think it can help you win.

paulrudd1.gif

Just now, MathMan said:

Fine. attention houseguests, you can put the same player in multiple draft slots if you think it can help you win.

Noooooooo!  NOOOOOOOOOO!

You can't tell other players that you can do that! 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  JULIE YOU ARE TEARING ME APART, LISA! 

4 minutes ago, MathMan said:
28 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

paulrudd1.gif

Oh so Julie decides to change the rules to suit HZ but it's totally cool to make me spin the wheel for a comp with less than 24 hour notice.

HZ is right. Julie is displaying favoritism indeed.

Archived