FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

9 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I don't believe you prayed at all.  If you did, God would have given you the wisdom to NOT nominate me, the courage to tag me in your nomination, and the knowledge that the most insulting aspect was how long you made me wait before you did something we all knew you were going to do anyway. 

This is all false 

3 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Don't worry, Rag.  Just throw the PoV competition so I can win it.  Then I'll avenge both of us. 

Considering I am evidently incapable of finishing anything other than 2nd or 3rd, you shouldn't be worried.

Veto 17:  H2H Fastest Finger Trivia

No working together

@domepatrol91

@HorizontoZenith

@Ragnarok

@Shady Slim

@gopherwrestler

@LetTheBallFly

Here's how this works:

Chatty will start by randomizing 2 players to square off in a Head to head matchup using fastest finger trivia questions.

The winner of the H2H duel picks the 2 players that will face off in the next matchup, and the loser is eliminated.

And so on until a winner is crowned

In the matchup itself:

The 2 players need to agree to a time when they can both be online and ready to play.

I post the question. If you get it correct the quickest, you win. If you post incorrectly first, you lose.

For each question, Chatty will randomize the category of these 5 topics.

I already have multiple potential questions picked out for these topics.

1. "S" words

2. Movies

3. Video Games

4. Books

5.  School Subjects (questions can be any topic from school, like math, science, social studies, etc)

/62768647087155

Archived