FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

Julie, isn't the limit typically 24 hours?  I vote that if Dome can't find 5 minutes over the next 48 hours to do a challenge that takes one minute, he should have to forfeit the competition.  It's one thing to not have time on Sunday, but to not have time on a Sunday or a Monday to do a five minute challenge should disqualify him.  Just saying.  I think Rag should face off against Gopher, Shady already forfeited, and then the winner between Gopher/Rag should face me for the PoV win. 

It's one thing for a big, detailed HoH competition, but this one literally just takes being here for five minutes at the same time as Rag. 

@MathMan

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Yeah skip me that’s fine lol 

Can we get a confirmation on this? 

Go like, "Julie, I confirm that 48 hours is unreasonable, HZ is the best, I concede defeat in this PoV competition." 

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

Can we get a confirmation on this? 

Go like, "Julie, I confirm that 48 hours is unreasonable, HZ is the best, I concede defeat in this PoV competition." 

Julie, anything to get HZ to stop whining.

Didn’t realize it was only gonna take 60 seconds (or so I’ve been told).

I’m leaving work tonight to go directly to a concert. I work at 6am tomorrow and then have a fundraiser immediately after work tomorrow, then a family BBQ after thT with fam from out of town. 

If I see 15 minutes where I know I’ll be available for sure I’ll pop in, but it’ll be with no notice beforehand and depending on my cell service .

How about a compromise and Julie gives you 24 hours since I tagged you?  Because I know I complain a lot, but that's 67% just joking.  I really do, however, feel like two days is unreasonable, especially in a competition like this. 

Archived