FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

hey rags and whicker both simultaneously approached me just then with message

”hello shady, we, as contestants, would like to discuss elements of the game with you, a juror, and hope to use this discussion to influence how the game plays out”

looks like we can just eliminate them both now and hand the game to @mission27

congrats on your victory mission!!

How shady of you

5 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

hey rags and whicker both simultaneously approached me just then with message

”hello shady, we, as contestants, would like to discuss elements of the game with you, a juror, and hope to use this discussion to influence how the game plays out”

looks like we can just eliminate them both now and hand the game to @mission27

congrats on your victory mission!!

anigif_original-grid-image-19997-1377204

1 hour ago, mission27 said:

@Shady Slim

You're worth the whole damn bunch of them put together iyam.  America's champion.

not to be a hipster, but i was the first one on the shady hype train before he even joined this **** officially. i kinda discovered him. the usher to his beeber. 

13 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

not to be a hipster, but i was the first one on the shady hype train before he even joined this **** officially. i kinda discovered him. the usher to his beeber. 

And jfin just compared Shady to Bieber in what may be the cruelest comment to ever be seen on these boards.

48 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

And jfin just compared Shady to Bieber in what may be the cruelest comment to ever be seen on these boards.

Both from Commonwealth countries tbf

Anyway fin, I discovered Shady first

HoH Part 1: 20 Questions

NO WORKING TOGETHER ON THIS CHALLENGE

It's a Big Brother tradition that this is always part 1 of the final HOH comp.

This name of the game is simple, and I'm sure you're all familiar with the basic rules.

I'm thinking of something and you all must ask me Yes/No questions to figure out what I'm thinking of.

Here are the HoH-specific rules.

Questions: Each player may PM me 10 questions per calendar day to figure out what I'm thinking of.  The days are on Central time. I can answer only answer Yes/No type questions (though I may modify it with Probably,Sometimes, Maybe, Usually, etc). You don't have to PM me all 10 questions at once if you don't want to.

I will PM you the answer to the question before i it in thread.

At selected intervals, I will post in thread all of the clues by all players thus far. i will wait at least 1 hour after i have pmed you back the answer to your question, so you have the advantage by asking better questions

If I do not know the answer to your question, I will say so.
That question would not count toward your daily max.

In addition:  You have 5 guesses that you can make per day. PM me your guesses. If you guess right, you win HOH part 1.

Refuel:
If everyone uses their 10 questions in the calendar day, everyone refuels with 10 more questions/guesses in the day (to help speed the game along). Also, at any point in the game (like if I feel people are hording their clues for strategic purposes) I will announce another refuel on questions/guesses. Or, if I feel like the game is slowing down, I'll announce a refresh.

There is no limit to the number of questions you can ask in total (just the daily limit as previously mentioned)

First one to guess correctly wins.
The winner of this HoH challenge goes to the HoH finals.

I have the something I'm thinking of, so start the guessing/questioning.

@Ragnarok

@Whicker

@mission27

Archived