Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

12 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Honestly Lindor should have taken that deal. Set up the family for life and get more later. 

??? 

He is making more money in his arbitration than he would have if he took that $100m offer they made. 

So we really going to crucify Lindor for having a down year in the strangest season in MLB history??? Literally if this was any other season, Lindor would be heating up and being ready to play the next 3 months.

Just now, buno67 said:

So we really going to crucify Lindor for having a down year in the strangest season in MLB history??? Literally if this was any other season, Lindor would be heating up and being ready to play the next 3 months.

Every player and every team is going through the same circumstances.

Just now, candyman93 said:

Every player and every team is going through the same circumstances.

and is every player playing to their expected levels?

Why is Yelich having such a bad year? Dude came into the season prolly as the best player in baseball. 

Im not just giving frankie a pass but some of you guys in here are acting like Frankie is now a garbage player...

I get it, better to hate him now, so its easier when he is moved but c'mon...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, buno67 said:

??? 

He is making more money in his arbitration than he would have if he took that $100m offer they made. 

Nope. I’m crucifying Lindor for not being worth a gazillion dollars. He fails in crucial moments. He’s great in the regular season, not so much when it counts. Including “the strangest season in MLB history”. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Nope. I’m crucifying Lindor for not being worth a gazillion dollars. He fails in crucial moments. He’s great in the regular season, not so much when it counts. Including “the strangest season in MLB history”. 

Frankie is worthy of a $300m deal. Dont get pissy that the Dolans are too cheap to pay him what he is worth. 

Again frankie has an extremely slow start and everyone is ready to be done with him. first 35 games he had an avg of .265. Any other season, we would just be finishing up the month of May. Now the past 8 games he is  slashing .313/.405/.563 and getting hot for the run in June and July.

34 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Bruce, we slightly disagree about Brad Hand. However, the Dolans will let him go.

However, Santana can go and Frankie is getting traded this offseason.

I dont see how the Indians even field a $55m roster next year.

If I was Tito I would move on. He doesnt deserve to be given a crap roster 

7 minutes ago, buno67 said:

you basically did.

Senile Old Man.

Older, yes.

Senile, no.

And I basically did not.

What I said was: "And we won't get shat for him in a trade. Once again we have squandered an asset by not pulling the trigger soon enough."

Which basically is saying that we won't get as much for him as we could have.

Which is not "absolutely no trade value".

And not even close.