The 2017 Philadelphia Eagles are the Super Bowl Champions

Phire

7 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Kindly point me in the direction of any thread where you guys are taking on Jrry and the Rambos. Asking for a friend :) Thx.

Basically all of NFL Gen. If you can't fine one, let me know and I'll make one happen in like 10 minutes B|

• Like 1

Had a dream we repeated. Beat the Falcons in the NFC Championship...Super Bowl was against the Chargers or Titans,
Wentz went off, ran a couple in. Derek Barnett has surpassed even out highest expectations/

...it's already begun

• Like 3

as we sit on the highest of highs, let us not forget our lowest of lows. Never forget where you come from! We derserved this more than anyone else after sitting through years of embarrassment and having to watch our team suck. Because this win was so unexpected, it just made it that much sweeter coupled with all our years of failure  10276060-large.jpg

10104448-large.jpg

AR-AE731_CHIP_P_20140102180507.jpg

Don’t know if anybody else saw (my bad if already mentioned) but the 2017 Birds we’re ranked 31st on the list of top Super Bowl teams.

Only winning teams above us from after 2000 are the 03/04 Patriots and 2013 Seahawks.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Chip and the Dream Team were lows but they weren't terrible comparably. Younger fans have been very lucky to have brief moments of down play for the last 20 years. 

Both pail in comparision to this gem of a regime

kotite-1994.jpg